It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:00 pm

Free Newsletter

Help me tweak my eating/exercise

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Help me tweak my eating/exercise

Postby Brooklyn23 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Hi there,

First post on this forum and I would greatly appreciate any advice you could give me. I now its a long post so if you actually read the whole post, thanks :)

To cut along story short - used to be overweight 164 cm and weighed around 80kg...started doing triathlons for 2 years, got down to 58kg, fell pregnant and got to 70+ after the baby...2 years on and I am currently 61kg.

I want to lose another couple of kgs and tone up more. I have no boobs anymore really, am small on top, still have a mummy pooch around the tummy, excess weight on bum and thighs. I eat, porridge with fruit every morning, maybe boiled egg/yoghurt with nuts, carrot and celery sticks with hummus, protein shake for snacks, rye or wholemeal bread with avo and either tuna or poached chicken with salad (no butter or salt), dinners generally are a protein with salad or veg and sometimes a small serving of rice or pasta. I just started taking Fat Blast Max (as I am going to Thailand in a couple of weeks and was just trying to give myself a push along)...2 tablets twice a day and then 1 before dinner.

With that in mind here is my general exercise for a week as well. Please give me any advice on where I can improve my week to aid weight loss and toning....

MONDAY
Walk (30min) or run (15min) to work
Bootcamp @ lunch
Walk (30min) or run (15min) from work
730pm Zumba

TUESDAY
Bootcamp @ lunch (sometimes I might miss this one...)
730pm - Body firm class

WEDNESDAY
9am 30min Ab Butt class, 60 min Boxing Class
730pm Zumba

THURSDAY
Bootcamp @ lunch (sometimes I might miss this one...)
730pm Might do a session by myself, programme consisting of 10 min run, squat jumps, pushups, tri dips, planks etc etc, (if I did it Thursday I wouldn't do it Friday)

FRIDAY
9am Body firm (or similar)
730pm Might do a session by myself, programme consisting of 10 min run, squat jumps, pushups, tri dips, planks etc etc, (if I did it Thursday I wouldn't do it Friday)

SATURDAY
830am 60 min Spin Class

SUNDAY
Rest
Brooklyn23

Re: Help me tweak my eating/exercise

Postby Brooklyn23 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:47 pm

PS - I normally have a couple of glasses of wine a week and do eat chocolate but for the month of July I have cut out chocolate completly and have limited my alcohol to once a week but I still have a couple of glasses (its normally the night that I enjoy my cheat night) :)
Brooklyn23

Return to Weight loss Talk