What's the best tip or tips you have heard or learned during you weight loss journey that you think could help other?
Reply below I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to hear them!
A few tips I've read about and learned are:
* drink plenty of water, especially when you feel hungry to see if it can satify that urge to eat/snack.
* choose healthy snacks such as fruit, vegetables or rice cakes.
* eat in moderation.. If your dying for that piece of chocolate or those yummy chips buy a snack bar or a small size of chips cause let's face it if the whole block or bag is there your gonna eat it right? Well I know I would and have in the past!
*dont just count calories! They aren't the only things that make up our foods.
*take time to prepare your foods and avoid deli meats like ham.
* always go for wholegrain breads and skim milk or low fat cheese and natural yogurts.
* eat a well balanced breakfast and never skip meals, especially breakfast.
* try eating your biggest meal as early in the day as possible and smallest meal around dinner time (no later then about 6-7pm) that way you have more time to burn your big meal off abd it doesn't sit in your stomach while you sleep and turn into fat!
I'm sure I have more but just can't think, look forward to hearing your tips