It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:40 pm

Free Newsletter

Fat Blaster Max / Reducta

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Fat Blaster Max / Reducta

Postby Brooklyn23 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:08 pm

I started taking Fat Blaster last week and have found that I am feeling fuller and therefore not eating as much however about 3-4 hours after taking it I start to feel really nausous. Has anybody else had an experience like this? I have read in some of their reviews that this can happen...Im just wondering though if I stick with it for a week this side effect might start to subside (given that I dont normally drink coffee so my body is probably in shock)?

Also - anybody used Fat Blaster Max inconjunction with that other one...I think its call Reducta?
Brooklyn23

Re: Fat Blaster Max / Reducta

Postby luvulongtime » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:29 am

I ve found the product to be disgusting. It made me feel unwell, and I was literally and physically sick from it. It didnt make me loose any weigh at all!!!!A BIG THUMBS DOWN! :cry: :(
luvulongtime

Postby steb » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:42 am

Both of these sound pretty ugly. There are other ways to get that weight off which are far more appealing.
steb

Postby Fallonw » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:23 am

I took fatblaster max tablets for a few weeks last year.

Because I went from no diet to a diet with low calorie intake, medium exercise and the fatblaster tablets, I can't really tell whether it was the diet itself or the tablets that helped me lose the most weight.

I'm guessing it was the diet more so than the tablets. Though, saying that, I am planning to go back onto a healthier eating plan and will take the tablets again.

I am 65kg and am hoping to get back down to my pre baby weight of 58kg in 10 weeks. I'm trying to be very reasonable with my time frame because of Uni, Work and my little 2 year old lol.

I lost 38kg from August 2010 to June 2011. But I have gained 3 of those kg's back.

Good luck with your diet. The tablets did not make me feel sick so I really hope that they stop making you feel ill. (I don't usually drink caffeine and never drink coffee)
Fallonw

Postby lilmissmood » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:10 pm

I have just started taking Reducta. Started yesterday. It gives me a little bit of a headache, and yesterday i still felt a little hungry. I have put this down to ..it won't work straight away!!! im gonna give it a chance and see how we go!! I also started Zumba yesterday...20 minute stints and then increase it! Also of course eating better!!!

I usually don't try stuff i see on TV, but seriously, i have to try something! Currently at my wits end!!!!

So fingers crossed this works, or it's back to the drawing board!!!

x
" fall seven times, stand up eight"
lilmissmood

Return to Weight loss Talk