It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:05 am

Free Newsletter

Apple Cider Vinegar

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Apple Cider Vinegar

Postby mizzle » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Ive been reading about Apple Cider Vinegar and weight loss.

Has anyone tried this? Did it help/work?

Any help would be usefull :)
mizzle

Re: Apple Cider Vinegar

Postby Linda Wooldridge » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Hi there, i have heard that apple cider vinegar is one of those ancient remedies for weight loss. I think it works on the principal of lowering the Glycemic Index of whatever food your body is digesting. I think lemon juice and normal vinegar do the same thing. It is also supposed to help with increasing your metabolism, but as with all these weight loss aids, you still have to follow a decent diet and exercise plan! :D Here is a link to a useful article:
http://www.apple-cider-vinegar-benefits ... -loss.html
Linda Wooldridge

Postby chef_tedans » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:29 am

hello guys im just new here i just want to ask if i can do create a great salad dressing combining loive oil and applecider vinegar for a cohen diet plan? or what fruits vinaigrette i can make in cohens diet pls do help me guys
chef_tedans

Postby priteshppt » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Hello,

Apple cider vinegar and weight loss health benefits have been utilized for centuries. This completely natural way to shed pounds is a tried and true home remedy used throughout the world.

Apple cider vinegar made from the double fermentation of whole apples should be used, and it should not be distilled, filtered or pasteurized as these extra processing steps destroy many of the vitamins, nutrients and fermentation products that are thought to be important elements in apple cider vinegar's health benefits and weight loss properties.
priteshppt

Postby Phat-Beth » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:14 am

Apple Cider vinegar is good for just about everything, really :) I take it to rid me of swelling and arthritis over the winter. My dog takes it for the same reason, and I did notice that she was losing weight. I did not notice any additional weight loss in myself when I was taking it, but I have been losing weight steadily anyway. Maybe apple cider vinegar helped a little - I will try it again and see!

Beth
[
Phat-Beth

Postby nathanjbrown1 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Helo guys i just read this article i hope this will help you understand about apple cider vinegar...Apple Cider Vinegar is a tonic made by fermenting the juice of an apple. The apple is crushed, and the juice is squeezed out. The fermentation process occurs when yeast and sugar are added to the juice. A second process involves adding certain bacteria’s to the juice which will then form an acetic acid.Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for many hundreds of years as a health tonic. Purveyors of the tonic claim that it will cure migraine headaches, diabetes, chronic fatigue, arthritis, high blood pressure and many other ailments.There are a large number of health food manufacturers who tout this vinegar as a “miracle” healer. The sad truth is that there is very little evidence to prove any of these anecdotal claims. A nutritional breakdown of Apple Cider Vinegar shows that it is actually quite “bland” – rather than being the nutritional “storehouse” that marketers claim.In the 1950s a country doctor in Vermont (Dr. D. C. Jarvis) wrote a book (Folk Medicine) that set the stage for Apple Cider Vinegar as a weight loss agent. He claimed that regular consumption of the tonic would cause fat to be burned rather than stored. Others claim that the pectin in the vinegar will bind cholesterol and remove it from the body.However it is all conjecture – this supplement is harmless but is unlikely to offer many health benefits – and will absolutely not cause weight loss.
nathanjbrown1

Return to Weight loss Talk