It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:53 pm

Free Newsletter

Need assistance in weight loss !! Help !!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Need assistance in weight loss !! Help !!

Postby tankervin » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi everyone,
Before I introduce myself, I wanna thx to those ppl who help me here in advance.
I need a great assistance from you guys in my diets and exercise. I am just a newbie in this area.

I am currently 20years old,73kg (160lbs) and 170cm [Male]. Doesn't drinks. [Providing these information in case anyone need it to help me]
I just started wanna lose weight, I've been quite in a good shape in 4-5 years ago until I stop playing sports. Now I have a big belly and thigh to get rid off.
I've set my goal to 60Kg but I know it won't be easy and I am very determined to lose weight.

Any kind soul would help me ?
Post any suggestions and healthy diet recommendation.(with calories stated) :D
It's the best if you can post your diet and exercise plan. I will be very thankful.
Hope my post will help the others too :D :D :D
tankervin

Re: Need assistance in weight loss !! Help !!

Postby luckyemperor » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Hi,
It's very good that you're motivated. The most important thing is that you get active. Try and exercise 4 - 5 times a week. Do you have access to resistance training (weights)? Resistance training is the number 1 form of exercise for fat loss as the more muscle you have. the more calories you will burn while resting. If I were in your situation I would do 3 weights sessions per week and 2 high intensity interval cardio sessions a week (sprinting, boxing). With your foodtry and eat the majority of your daily carbohydrates at breakfast and lunch and stick with a protein source and salad for dinner. Make breakfast your biggest meal and dinner your smallest. Using these principles will definitely get you on your way. I am a personal trainer and my website has a blog on training check it out if you're interested. [Commercial link removed]

Robbie
luckyemperor

Return to Weight loss Talk