It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:46 am
Groovychic wrote:If I try to eat too much cheese(and chocolate by the way) I have this hot flush. Its really weird. I guess its sort of a good thing but I just try to ignore it if having chocolate!!! The other night I cut up some cheese to about 1.5cm x 1.5cm squares. Not very thick, only about 2mm or so and had about 7 of those squares and I got the hot flush on about the 5th piece! I tell ya its really weird. O happens with cheesecake as well. But I can drink like a whole choc milk and no probs. So I dont know what it is.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest