It is currently Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:52 am

Free Newsletter

My Duromine experience

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

My Duromine experience

Postby TTC#2 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:49 pm

Hi
Today i have stared using duromine
I have tried every thing you can think of to get this weight off me but nothing seems to work.
I have a 15 month old and when i fell pregnant i was the weight i am now 118 kilo, while pregnant i got down to 100 kilo due to very bad morning sickness.

We are now wanting to have another baby, and i want to lose weight to feel better and to lessen my risk of getting pre eclampsia again as anyone who has had this during pregnancy it is very unpleasant and scary. i am also having alot of trouble with my knees they tell me i have some thing called runners knees they dislocate alot and its very painful to do my day to day things. i walk every day i try to go for around 1 1/2 to 2 hours makes me feel good when i do it.

Duromine has made me feel very spaced out so far and a tad tired.

TTC#2

Re: My Duromine experience

Postby Carley » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:27 pm

Good luck with it, I hope it works out well for you.
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley

Re: My Duromine experience

Postby sarahausglish » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:46 am

Hi there, I am on my second month of Duromine tabs. It has been an interesting experience so far. I think you are brave to be on it with a 15 month old! I know everyone responds differently but i feel a bit cranky and often irritable in the evenings! I dont think I would have the patience for a baby. I hope it works for you! let me know if you have any questions about my experience
good luck!
sarahausglish

Return to Weight loss Talk