It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:14 am

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson 13th-19th November

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Tony Ferguson 13th-19th November

Postby Hayley » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:52 am

Hi Everyone!

I am currently following the TONY FERGUSON PROGRAM, sold at Terry White Chemists.
The first day costs at the Chemist are
Registration $15.00 (you only pay this once) they weigh you and measure your waist for life with no extra charge.
Tony Ferguson program book $9.95
14 meal sachets (2 per day for a week) at $3.19 each = $44.66
TOTAL $69.61

After that you'll only pay $44.66 each week for your meals, measure and weigh-in.
TF brand extras that can also be purchased if you wish are Simply Fibre, Multi-Vitamins & Minerals, Bio-Chromium and a plastic TF shake cup.
The shake and soup flavours for you to choose from are:

[center]Banana
Chocolate
English Toffee
Espresso
French Vanilla
Mocha
Strawberries & Cream
Wildberry
Asian Curry Soup
Creme of Chicken Soup
Mushroom Soup
Roast Pumpkin Soup
[/center]

Good Luck with your progress everyone and you're all welcome to join me for a 'chat' in this thread!
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:09 pm

Hello fellow weightloss members, how is everyone today? I forgot to weigh-in yesterday, ooops :oops: ! (Remember I've changed my weigh-in day to Monday).

I lost 400g this past week, which isn't that good but better than nothing and much better than a gain, so I'm okay with that. Plus, it's TTOTM, which I know always affects my weight loss :x .

I was thinking about my BMI this morning and decided to work out what it was when I started TF and what it is now.

When I started TF, my BMI was 29, which is the higer end of the overweight category. My current BMI is 24, which is the higher end of the acceptable category :D . My goal BMI is 20-21, which is the low end of the acceptable category and to get there, I have to keep my weight between 64-68kg, which I think is very achievable (if only I can stick to this - hee hee :lol: ).

When I started TF, my body fat percentage was......don't laugh......42.3% and my current body fat % is 33.3%, so I'm really pleased that I've brought it down that much, although I have a bit of a way to go still. I'm not really sure what my goal body fat percentage is or how to work out what it should be :? .

My goal weight I'm aiming for is 68kg. At that point I will re-assess my goal to see if I want to aim for a kg or 2 more. Then I will go on TF maintenance plan and keep my weight between 64-68kg. I'm very excited to reach goal and just have to stay focussed, which I admit is very very difficult for me at the moment. And I confess that I have been naughty this past week - very naughty with my food, so I'm lucky that I still actually lost I guess! I went out to lunch with Cam on Thursday last week and ate a big bowl of pasta with a creamt tomato sauce and bacon and cheese, garlic bread, a toblerone (alcoholic cocktail - yummo, although it went straight to my head ha ha ha :o ). Then we followed that with some fudge and a coffee. We had red rooster for dinner on Friday night and subway for dinner on saturday night. On Sunday we went to the 4WD and camping show in Perth and I ate a chicken burger, hot chips and a coffee with a massive anzac biscuit! :oops: :oops:

So that was my confession of the bad foods I've eaten over the past week and it's a miracle that I still lost weight after that! I feel quite embarrassed and disgusted in myself when I actulaly write it all down and re-read it! Sorry guys :oops: .

I don't think I'm going to achieve my goal weight by Christmas day but I'll try hard and get close to it hopefully.

Mum has lost 7.2kg in just under 4 weeks on TF; my grandmother is 100kg after losing about 4 so far and it's the first time in 3 years that she's been able to get down to 100kg - remember I told you about her metabolism problem???? My Aunty has also lost between 3-4kg, so is happy too. Hubby Cam has lost 5.7kg too.

Would love to hear how you guys are going too. Drop me a line in this post if you feel like it and thanks for being there guys, you're all very special people! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:10 pm

Ooops, sorry guys - just noticed my spelling errors :oops:
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:33 pm

Me again! I've decided that because of all of my stuff-ups, I'm going to give myself another week to try to get to goal. That means instead of Christmas Day, I'm aiming to get to goal by New Year's Day! I've changed my ticker to represent that! Whoo hoo!
[center]I WILL DO THIS![/center]
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:43 pm

Hi Hayley was wondering where you had got to yesterday! i thought you may have decided to post late last night but you are here today so thats the main thing! i am glad that you are aiming to start the new year at your weightloss goal :) you know you can do it, you just need to knuckle down :) i have to say though that this time of the year is going to be hard with xmas parties and so on! its heidis first birthday coming up in early december and i plan on enjoying myself that day with a sausage sizzle and some of her birthday cake which i am making :) you need tot reat youself every so often otherwise its too hard and also when you have finished losing the weight you want to lose there will still be temptations in the real world. we cant be rigid people forever! the key is moderation! anyway keep your chin up mate you should be happy with that loss as it brings you closer to your goal. congrats to your family members too. it is nice to know that theyre doing something beneficial for their health. oh and the ticker you have made looks funky!! keep up the great work hayley!!
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:58 pm

Thanks so much Kate!

How exciting - Heidi's turning 1! That is such a special time isn't it? I remember Connor's 1st birthday.......he did so well that day despite being very ill still. I made a birthday cake too, a boat!...... and it looked bloody terrible ha ha ha. People ate it though (I'm sure just to be nice :lol: ), and it tatsed pretty good but the colour of the dyes I used to colour the icing didn't work out as planned and turned into terrible colours ha ha.

Good on you for your weight loss - 17kg now, that's fantastic! It will be nice for you to enjoy the sausage sizzle for Heidi's birthday and also a piece of cake. You're absolutely right though, we can't be rigid people forever one we lose the weight (well I can't at least!), and we're going to be faced with all sorts of temptations and situations........it's ok in moderation. I just have to get the moderation thingy under control that's all :lol: .

When is your weigh-in day again? Looking forward to seeing your progress this week. kep up the great work that you're doing too!
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:07 pm

Hi Hayley! its my weigh in day tomorrow. i went out last weekend and had a lovely time in newcastle with the inlaws and we had woodfire pizza and garlic crusts and icecream and coke and saralee chocolate cake and more icecream! i weighed in the day after and had put on over a kilo. so i am looking forward to seeing my result tomorrow. ive done well since then though! yes im excited about heidis birthday! i brought the womans weekly cake book and was going to make her the butterfly but i am now going to make her the number 1 with butterflies on it. should turn out interesting haha but i will post some photos of it to show you all. but i will enjoy that day- the time just flies by when you are a mum doesnt it!?
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:12 pm

Good luck for weigh-in tomorrow then darl, I'm sure you'll be fine, especially as you've been so good since going out with the inlaws.

Beautiful, a number 1 with butterflies on it, sounds gorgeous and I'd love to see the photos of it! Absolutely, time does fly when you're a mum..... I love it but my baby is growing up, I can't believe he's 3 already. Hmmm, can't wait for number 2 though! End of next year we'll start trying I think - will give us plenty of time to get out finances sorted and our business too.

Kate, can I ask how much exercise you're doing each day and what it is?
Hayley

Postby KimE » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:56 pm

Hi Hayley you and your family are doing so well. Must be great to be able to motivate each other.

Keep at it and do the best you can. Like Kate says we can all expect some tough food times through the next couple of months, my aim is to be sensible most of the time.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Hayley » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:11 pm

Thanks Kim, you're a huge inspiration to me and I appreciate your support and encouragement. :D
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:11 pm

Hi hayley im sure you will be over the moon when you are pregnant again! im holding off awhile til we try for another one. i have my hands full with just heidi and financially we cant afford another one yet. i try and do exercise three times a week or mor eif i get the time for 30-60 minutes. i try and do my walk away the pounds dvds and i am also doing some weights around the house. sometimes i go for a walk on my own when mick gets home from work when futurama is on.:P
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:22 pm

Yes Kate, I will be extremely happy but it's still a long long way off! At least I'll know that my health and weigh and fitness level will be much much better by then too!

It is great to see that you do regular exercise kate - that's where I fall down....I hardly do any and that needs to change! Keep up the terrific work!
Hayley

Postby Ally » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:45 pm

Hey Hayley....You will reach your goal, I know you will!!! You have done so well so far and it is very true what Kate said about not being too rigid. Losing weight is not just the issue I find..we have to find a happy medium where we can still lose weight, but also live life as well. You say you only lost 400g, but mate that is fantastic!!! Especially with TTOTM as well!! I think you are doing a fantastic job mate and your goal is in sight so hang in there!! I think you hubby and family are doing great as well!! I bet your grandma was stoked getting under that 100kg mark!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Hayley » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:03 pm

Thanks so much Ally!

Yes, my grandmother was wrapped with her weightloss on TF so far. Actually, I'm waiting to hear from her either today or tomorrow, as it was her weigh-in today. She was exactly on 100kg, so hopefully she's lost some more and will be under 100kg. My fingers are crossed anyway, cos I know how much her thyroid/metabolism problem gets her down, especially when she gains weight while following diets issued to her by hospitals!!! I'll let you guys know.

Thanks for following my progress.
Hayley

Postby Hayleyd » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:20 pm

Hi Hayley,
Wow your doing so fantastic!! Well I am back and I started TF again.Day 2 and I've already broken it.I so need your help :( My head is killing and I'm just so hungry and drained of energy. I went and brought 2 weeks worth and I really want to succeed but.....
Do you have any tips?
What do you have for morn/arvo tea?
HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Hayleyd

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk