It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:01 pm

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson 13th-19th November

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:53 am

Hi hayleyd

ive read that the headaches are the detoxing your body is doing so think of it as a good thing! lol. take some panadol and drink lots of water! have your daily amount of fruit morning and arvo and you can eat as much salad stuff as you want anytime of the day. best wishes hayleyd stick with it- its the only way to know if it works for you or not. :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:13 am

Hi HayleyD, great to have you back with us and I'm so excited to have someone else joining me on TF! Yippee! Now, you can do this Hayley, I know you can, you just have to want it and have faith in yourself! I'm here to help you though.

Hmmm, ok, let's see. I make sure I have 3 litres of water, especially on the first couple of days, it really kept the headaches away for me. Like Kate said, I also made sure I ate the 2 pieces of fruit - one for morning tea and the other for arvo tea. I add Benefibre to my morning shake and it makes it thicker, whilst filling me up a bit more and I add between 250-300ml water to the shakes, which is more than the 200ml you're told to add. I add the fibre and then poor it into a glass and put in in the freezer for about 20 mins and it thickens it up heaps! I also made up heaps of little containers of diet raspberry jelly and ate those whenever I had a sweet craving. I have 3 cups normal tea per day with a splash of low-fat milk. For the first week, I was also making up some ww point-free soup (minus the carrot) and having that either with my lunch shake or for morning/arvo tea with the fruit....it really did help. I hardly eat the jelly, I don't make the soup any more and I even forget to eat my fruit because I'm just not hungry any more, so it will get better, honestly.

[center]YOU CAN DO THIS AND I'LL HELP YOU ALL I CAN.[/center]

Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to chat, cos I know how hard it can be. I've had some major major slip-ups over the past few weeks but I'm back on track - have been since Monday, and I'm so determined to lose the remainder of my weight & hopefully by New Year's Day.

Stay strong and positive.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:21 am

I'm still going really well guys! No headaches and I'm over the first 2 days, so I'll be in Ketosis now, which is great! It's so hard not jumoing on the scales to check what's happened since yesterday, but I'm holding off until next Monday. Oh no, actually until this Friday when I weigh myself to enter the Christmas Challenge started by Alex. But I will wiegh-in again on Monday too. So exciting. On Thursday, when I had one of my bad food days, I bought a gorgeous strapless top. It's white with black flowers all over it and it's so pretty. I bought it in a size 12 and will aim to wear it on Christmas Day. Not sure about the boobs though, they may not get aby smaller :lol: , and in that case, it won't actually do up :lol: .

Haven't heard from my grandmother as yet, but will let you know her progress when I hear. My aunty only weighs-in every second Wednesday, so we'll have to wait until next week to hear how she's going. Mum's next weigh-in in Saturday and she's still going strong. Oh and a good friend who is 43 and his daughter who is 22, who are both interested in starting TF too, because of my success so far! I can't believe how many of my family and friends are signing up to it - I should bloody get some payment for it I reckon!!
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:30 am

way to go hayley. i cant wait to see pics of you on xmas day in the new top! you are doing so well. just think how close new years is and you are nearly at your goal! just a little further to go. i love reading your progress, keep up the great work and ask those people who are interested in tf now for some comission!
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayleyd » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:03 pm

Hi Kate & Hayley,
Thank you both for your advice but now i feel that i may have dissapointed you both.
:x :cry:
woke up this am feeling ok..got to work....then it was someone from works bday and you guessed it I ate mudcake x 2.5 :oops:
I must say though that I had lots of energy after that!!! :)
Not good I know and I do feel bad but Im not off the wagon yet.I will just do my best.I have a few things coming up where I might stray but I guess if I stick to it mostly I should be ok.
I so far can only dring 1.2 litres of water per day..don't know how you could do 3 hayley!!
Thanks for the soup tip-that should really help.
I might end up emailing you Hayley so thanks for giving me some help.It makes a world of difference.
Thanks again
Hayleyd
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Hayleyd

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:27 pm

Hi hayleyd

dont give up hope mate. this time of the year is full of occasions where we are faced with foods like that. just do your best thats all anyone can ask of you! keep your chin up and you will be fine :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:27 pm

Oh, don't be silly HayleyD, you haven't disappointed us in any way at all, we're just here to support you and to try to help you through it. Please please please don't feel bad at all.

It took me a while to get used to drinking the required 2 litres as I wasn't a big water drinker before TF (most days I wouldn't have any water, just coffee :oops: ). But now, I have a 1.5lt water bottle which I fill up first thing in the morning.....I keep it in the fridge and fill up my large glass from it, as soon as my glass is empty, I make a point of filling it back up straight away. Image Then, once my first bottle is gone, I fill it up again and make sure I drink it all by the end of the day. I'm actually finding that I am drinking the 3lt before dinner and then have to have a glass or two with dinner and afterwards until I go to bed. I am used to it now.

Don't stress about the cake, just get back on track, you'll get there. Oh, and honestly try the soup, it helps heaps.

Have a great day HayleyD.

My day is going great. About to get my lunch shake out of the freezer and will then follow that with my 2nd cup of tea for the day with a tiny piece of my allowed chocolate.

Oh, and my grandmother has lost 4.5kg now, which means that for the time being, the TF diet is working for her and she's now under 100kg! Yippee.
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:29 pm

thats right hayleyd you havent disappointed anyone here. jsut do your best sweetie :)

hayley congrats to your granny!!! bet she is voer the moon and it would be doing wonders for her health!
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:58 pm

Hey Hayleyd...the girls are right, don't beat yourself up and you haven't let anyone down!! The main thing is that you learn from your mistakes!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Hayley » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:24 pm

Hi, my tummy looks and feels a bit flatter today, so I think the scales must be moving down! Whoo hoo, we'll see tomorrow I guess, when I add my starting weight to Alex's Christmas Challenge.

Still going really really well and haven't broken TF once! I'm so motivated to get this thing finished and then stay at my goal weight. I feel like I have a new energy about the whole weightloss issue.

Just cooked a fresh stir-fry to have with my chocolate lunch shake - mushrooms, red & green capsicum, onion, cabbage and 1/4 of a carrot. I added a teaspoon crushed garlic and a splash of soy sauce (salt reduced :D ) and it is so delish, mmmmmm, yummo.

Tonight I'm cooking TF-friendly beef parmigiana and steamed vegies, although I think I may have already put the minimum 3 cups vegies in my stir-fry for lunch ha ha ha.

How are you all doing today?
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:40 pm

hi hayley

nice to hear about that newfound energy! you can make it mate. we are all here and we believe in you. dinner and lunch sounds pretty good! im having steak and veg! yum yum! im looking forward to seeing your weigh in tomorrow for the challenge. i will be weighing in again tomorrow for the challenge too. dont know if i have lost anything since yesterday haha. but i ahve been pretty strict with myself since last weekend's yummy day out :)

keep up the great work- you inspire me to be a healthier person!
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:45 pm

Awwww, thanks Kate, it's nice to know that I can help inspire someone to be healthier. It will be interesting to see what my scales say tomorrow.... and you never know, you might have dropped a bit since yesterday.

Steak and ve, yum! Do you have that with any sauce or rubs or anything?
Hayley

Postby hushpuppy » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:46 pm

Great going hayley u can do it mate . Cant wait to see u at xmas in the pretty top . Keep up the great work
JUles
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:54 pm

hi hayley

i sometimes make gravy and use season all but i really couldnt be bothered so ill just steam the veg and do my steak on the george foreman :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:11 pm

Thanks Jules, now I'll have to make sure I lose the weight because you'll all be looking out for my Christmas Day pic in my new top - don't want to disappoint you all! :lol:

Mmmm, sounds yum, kate. The George Foreman health grill is such a good idea and I love the way it cooks the meat. Enjoy.
Hayley

PreviousNext

Return to Weight loss Talk