It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:50 am

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson 13th-19th November

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Ally » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:17 pm

Hayley you won't dissappoint us mate, I think you will look lovely in your top for Christmas Day!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Hayley » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:36 pm

Thanks Ally, I hope so - got to stay positive I guess! hee hee

Wow! Weighed-in for the Christmas Challenge this morning, even though my official weigh-in day is Monday, and I've lost 1.8kg since Monday! Whoo hoo, that's amazing. I'm so glad I'm back on track because the TF program really works for me. I can't remember the last time I weighed 75.something!!! I'm happy, very very happy.

I have been making sure I drink 3 litres of water during the day before dinner. Then I have a big glass with dinner and another one before I go to bed. The water intake plays a huge part in my weightloss!

Don't know if I should change my ticker now or wait until Monday's weigh-in.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:40 pm

hi hayley i have lost 0.6kg since wednesday morning and i am not changing my ticker til my offical weigh in next wednesday. i could go up or down between now and then. especially with my periods being due next week :S i know some one on the tf who delibrately eats rubbish on the weekends because it shows a massive loss the week after if you follow the programme well.

but i know you have been working hard and you are doing so well. hey you never know you might reach your goal by xmas day! cant wait to see the top photo!!!
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:00 pm

You will look lovely in your Christmas Pic I am sure of it. Keep up the great work Hayley.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Hayley » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:02 pm

Kate, 600g since Wednesday is great! Congrats. Yeah, I think I'll leave my ticker as is, until Monday.

Isn't that strange about the person you know on TF who deliberately eats crap on the weekends, so they have a big loss the following weight? Not really the right way to go about losing weight is it? My mum's 50th is in 3 weeks time, it would be nice to have lost a total of 20kg by then.

Hmmm, the new top photo on Christmas Day....I'm going to have to start some toning exercises for my arms I think hee hee.
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:05 pm

Thanks Kim Image

I am trying and very determined now.
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:07 pm

hi hayley

yeah i dont like the idea of the eating crap so they can have a big loss. are they going to rely on tf shakes forever? they need to learn lifestyle changes and healthy decisions and so on. i just ignore it :(

you are so close to 20kg!!!
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:08 pm

I know Hayley it's great. I can 'hear' you are the way you post. That's what this takes...determination. Not giving up, even if you have something 'naughty' so what, get back up and get back on with it and you will get there. It's strange though I have days where I want to have something I shouldn't and then days when nothing will tempt me from my path it's quite bizarre. I like the days when nothing can tempt me, I feel so strong. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:19 am

Hey Dolly! was just wondering how you were going with the tf programme?
kate_turner2000

Postby Dolly » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:26 am

Hi Kate and everyone, I only post here once per week, unfortunately as I have too much to do with our cabling company.
I'm still on TF but my weight is just staying the same, so I'd rather not record my weight loss until something positive happens.
But anyone else on the ferguson program please keep going, it's not working well for me because I have hypothyroidism, it should work for everyone else though.

I've bought my mother-of-the-bride dress (just a navy blue cocktail dress) not the size I would've liked to have been wearing on January 6th, but I don't think I can lose anymore weight with thyroid gland problems. I also have heel spurs so cannot go walking (joint and muscle pains seem to be playing up now too) The joys of getting old or maybe it's my thyroid symptoms. Never mind I'll survive, I always do.

Congratulations to everyone else that is losing weight so well, I'm really excited for you all as you get closer to your goal.

hugs
Dolly
Last edited by Dolly on Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dolly

Postby Groovychic » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:31 am

Dolly, you have lost 10kgs! You should be so proud of yourself. Well done mate!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby nettymum » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:49 am

Ok this is my second day back on TF and I'm feeling great,had a ripper headache last night but that was probably due to the fact that I was screaming, yelling and cheering watching the footy. For some reason I always get a headache after watching the footy. :lol:
Bloody chrisco arrived today so I have a house full of bickies,choccy and other yummy's but I'm determined not to sabatage myself. :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
nettymum

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:10 am

hi netty you from newy too? im near there. about 25 minute drive. my inlaws are also at hamilton:) id say your headache was a combination of footy! and your body going into ketosis :)

hi dolly perservere mate, im sure you will lose more. it may just take longer than you wouldve have liked. you have done so well so far :) hope everything is going well with your daughters wedding preparations? :)
kate_turner2000

Postby nettymum » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:40 pm

Hi Kate, yes I'm a proud Novacastrian. I live about 20 minutes from the centre of town. :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
nettymum

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk