It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:08 am

Free Newsletter

ONLY way to lose weight fast, effectively and maintain it

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: ONLY way to lose weight fast, effectively and maintain i

Postby jamesthomas » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Love to read your diet plan..But do not you think that it is really tough to go through this. And how can i remind all these things. :roll:

Postby raymondebontrager » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:07 am

Clacena wrote:I have to say this but this its just like every other yo yo diet and once you stop it will all go back on again. there is no way a person can eat like this for an extended period of time. Fast weight loss is bad for your body loosing 1/2 to 1kg a week is healthy. this is just not a realistic option and is so unhealthy.

yeah your right Clacena..crash diet is an another term for that.Some nutritionist say's that losing large amount of weights in just a couple of days are really will affects the heart condition and the digestive sys....Starving your body is bad.

Postby nathanjbrown1 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:20 pm

I think all of this really works but without discipline this routine would just be everything that we do, it might be small things or big things we must always remember to do it well.

Postby amberawesome » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:41 am

Hey Al,

While I agree that some of your tips are spot on, everyone is different.

I train 6 days a week, high intensity athletic workouts. I NEED MY CARBS!!! And I need massive amounts of protein in my diet, particularly for dinner.

I don't have a sugar replacement, instead I have raw sugar. Real fruit juice is fine to have every once and a while but only in the mornings when your body can burn it off. No one who has a healthy eating plan (I HATE the word diet), should know better than to eat fruit at night.

Eating around 6 times a day is definintely working for me. It's only taken me 5 weeks by eating the way I currently am and exercising 6 days a week to reach even better than my goal weight to the point where I now have the stomach I never thought I could ever have and I am entering my first Triathalon in March!

This is what's working for me;

Brekky - All Bran cereal, lite milk, multivitamin and 1/3 glass of OJ (only because I can never finish a full glass)
Morning Tea - A banana or apple and a handful of almonds
Lunch - Piece of lean meat or fish, loads of green veggies and potato and sometimes rice
Afternoon Tea - low carb protein bar, celery and carrot sticks with hommus.
Dinner - Meat and veges or a stirfry or even meat and cous cous.
3L of water throughout the day and around 5 cups of green tea because I do prefer it over coffee.
Post workout protein shake.

Good luck to everyone!

Return to Weight loss Talk