It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:59 am

Free Newsletter

Crunches and Smoothies for weight loss

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Crunches and Smoothies for weight loss

Postby laxguy23 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:44 am

Hey guys Im Dalton, This is my first post and I have been working out for about 6 months and I feel great! I started light with 25 Crunches every other day and drinking smoothies for dinner and a little bit of a health snack after. I like to be light on dinner because you lose weight when your asleep. I lost 10 lbs. of fat in my stomach!

Week One:
Monday- Workout 1: 3 Sets of 25 Crunches and on the last one hold it for 5 seconds. Workout 2: Get a 10 lbs. medicine ball and put it on your chest. Then 30 crunches 3 Sets and hold the last one for 5 seconds. Repeat. After workout give yourself a pat on the back :D and make a smoothie or buy one from somewhere.

Angel Food Smoothie from Smoothie King (Homemade)
1 Banana
10 strawberries
8 pieces of ice
2 tbsp of sugar (Optional)
Add a little milk

Or you can buy one from a local smoothie restaurant.

Wednesday: Workout 1- Repeat Monday

Friday: Workout 1- 3 Sets of 35 crunches and 1 set of 20 sit ups.
Workout 2- 1 Set of 20 pushups. Hold last pushup for 10 seconds.
Cardio- Run 1/4 of a mile and each week and on 1/4 more of a mile. (Ex. Week one 1/4, Week two 1/2, etc.)

Add on 5 crunches to every set every week

TIPS: Special K cereal and bars work great! If you need a snack eat a special K bar (you can buy from grocery store)
NO SOFT DRINKS: Soft drinks make you out of shape plus they are bad for you EVEN DIET SOFT DRINKS. Think before you eat.

Guys it my first post so be easy on me :wink:
laxguy23

Re: Crunches and Smoothies for weight loss

Postby Grapefruit » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:06 am

You shake sounds good, but adding protein powder would be great for building and repairing muscle. Well done on your efforts so far!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wbbRGId/]
[/url]
Grapefruit

Re: Crunches and Smoothies for weight loss

Postby laxguy23 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:31 am

o thanks but sometimes when you add protein it can make you look a little bigger and for guys its great but for girls...some do not want that.
laxguy23

Return to Weight loss Talk