It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:36 pm

Free Newsletter

Overhaul

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Overhaul

Postby enigma4221 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:18 am

Hey guys,
newbie posting here.
Over the past 2 years I have steadily been gaining weight.
When i met my partner 3 years ago I was 104kg (i amat 22yrs old and 180cms tall and very masculine build). Now I am currently weighing in at 124kg.
Back then I was working part time and going to gym everyday. Not a care in the world and more spare time than you can imagine.
A year later I started shift work full time and gained 20kg over two years.

I have always been a big guy, pretty buff at 104kg. But now I can see I am just fat, lost most of my muscle and bulk.
I am desperate to get back to 100-105kg and I have tried so many different things.

I live out bush now and do not have access to a gym. I do however have a treadmill.
I recognise I need to change now before I get too comfortable.

Here is a typical day:
10am - wake up (watch tv for about 2 hours) no breakfast
12pm- get ready for work and have lunch
1pm - start work (fair bit of physical work)
5pm - chocolate bar or energy drink
8pm - unhealthy dinner
11pm - home from work (might stop in at maccas on the way home, depends how i feel, usually 4 times a week)
1pm - sleep

I need to drastically change the way i EAT first of all. I find it so hard to stick to things.
Also I need to get into more physical excercise and get into sleep patterns better.

If anyone can please offer me a complete step by step guide to each meal daily, and an daily routine to stick to I would be so grateful.
In other words I need someone to completely organise my life and make weight loss a primary goal.

Thank you so much for your time.
enigma4221

Return to Weight loss Talk