It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:39 pm

Free Newsletter

Online diet programs, are they any good?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Online diet programs, are they any good?

Postby AnnGreen » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:27 am

Hello, my name is Anna, I am new to this forums. I came here because a frend of mine recommended me this Diet solution program :arrow: [Link Deleted] , she said that it is realy good, but it costs a lot of money. I have seen her lose weight A LOT, and she says it is all just because of this program, but I don't belive her. Have any of you ever tried it? I would like to get positive response before buying it, thanks :)
New to this forum :)
AnnGreen

Re: Online diet programs, are they any good?

Postby Weight Secrets » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:55 am

I have heard good and bad things about that program...Most of the bad things are about its cost...I know a program that isn't expensive and works incredibly well that you might be interested in...

Personally I have lost 25 lbs with this program and couldn't believe that it worked as well as it did...I have just recently shared it with my families and friends as they couldn't believe the weight I lost...It has great exercising tips and a killer nutrition plan including secrets I never knew existed...I highly recommend you check it out>>>> [Link Deleted]

Let me know if you have any questions
Last edited by CronicBadger on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Sorry, discussion is encouraged, but advertising is not (you'll have to pay for that!).
Weight Secrets

Re: Online diet programs, are they any good?

Postby mla032 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:02 pm

Hi there,

I am new to the forum, but would still my 5 cents worth on this discussion.

I find a lot of the online programs too expensive. An affortable one however is a calorie counter tool called Foodlog, its Australian and very easy and convenient to use.

/mla032 :D
mla032

Return to Weight loss Talk