It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:52 am

Free Newsletter

Anyone taking weight loss tablets? that u would recommend?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Anyone taking weight loss tablets? that u would recommend?

Postby byebyefat » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Hi,
Just wondering what tablets you guys are taking to aid you re weight loss.
And how you find them working for you...
with pros n cons.
Thanks
byebyefat

Re: Anyone taking weight loss tablets? that u would recommen

Postby Clacena » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:14 pm

hi,
i'm taking xenical and duromine. these are prescribed by my doctor but you can buy xenical over the counter. i have been on them for 2.5 months and have lost 10kgs. I have changed the way i eat and i exercise about 2-3 times a week. the pro's are that i have lost 10kgs, and the xenical has trained me on what is good to eat and what is not, the duromine has allowed my stomach to shrink so im full quicker and i want to exercise more. the cons are that i occasionally get stomach cramps, the xenical stops you from absorbing fat it 'passes' through you so if you eat badly you really regret it, um... never pass wind unless your on a toilet or you run the risk of oiling yourself, the duromine can make you itchy and loose sleep(haven't had this). and it can make you hyper. overall it depends on your body but it has worked really well and i would recommend trying it if you can.
Clacena

Postby byebyefat » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:59 pm

thanks.
nice numbers on ur weight loss to :)
byebyefat

Postby raymondebontrager » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:53 am

HI there, I have tried Xenical and it didn't really do too much for me at all.
I am on Duromine (30mg) at the moment and it seems to be working ok, I've lost 6kgs (13lbs) in around 3 weeks. My next prescription is for the 40mg dosage.
I'm think that you can be on it safely for around a year, a friend of mine was under the supervision of her doctor.
I also have 30kgs to lose as I put weight on while I was taking a steriod/cortesone medication a few years ago.
I hope that you start to see results soon. I understand totally, how frustrating it can be.
I don't own a pair of bathers or shorts and haven't for around 5 years now.
If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here to listen.
Good Luck!!!
raymondebontrager

Postby nathanjbrown1 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:37 pm

There no right remedy unless it is a Natural..those tablets and pills they claim that they are effective but in the end it also bring an another problem(side effects)....If you use Natural much more effective,no side effects,priceless and safe..
nathanjbrown1

Return to Weight loss Talk