It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:56 am

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson 20th Nov - 26th Nov

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Tony Ferguson 20th Nov - 26th Nov

Postby Hayley » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:47 am

Hi Everyone!

I am currently following the TONY FERGUSON PROGRAM, sold at Terry White Chemists.
The first day costs at the Chemist are
Registration $15.00 (you only pay this once) they weigh you and measure your waist for life with no extra charge.
Tony Ferguson program book $9.95
14 meal sachets (2 per day for a week) at $3.19 each = $44.66
TOTAL $69.61

After that you'll only pay $44.66 each week for your meals, measure and weigh-in.

TF brand extras that can also be purchased if you wish are Simply Fibre, Multi-Vitamins & Minerals, Bio-Chromium and a plastic TF shake cup.

The shake and soup flavours for you to choose from are:

[center]Banana
Chocolate
English Toffee
Espresso
French Vanilla
Mocha
Strawberries & Cream
Wildberry
Asian Curry Soup
Creme of Chicken Soup
Mushroom Soup
Roast Pumpkin Soup [/center]

Good Luck with your progress everyone and you're all welcome to join me for a 'chat' in this thread!
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:52 am

Hi guys, everyone have a good weekend? Hubby went in a fishing comp off Hillary Harbour, Perth and brought back a large feed of fish. Mmmmm, yummo, fresh fish is so good and I'll be able to try some different TF-friendly fish recipes now (I refuse to buy fish from the shop as you just never know if it's what it's supposed to be! :o ).

Another new week starts for me on TF today. I had a great week last week, losing a total of 1.8kg last week. I'm really happy with that and it means I am even closer to reaching my goal - yippee.

Hubby doing well on TF, mum lost 8.9kg total so far and my aunty and grandmother still going strong on it to. Will hear their official weigh-in results on Wednesday.

Good to see that there are a few more people starting TF on this forum. Please feel free to join in this thread - the more the merrier.

Thanks for supporting me on TF guys!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:42 am

hey hayley was just thinking about you earlier on today and knew it was your weigh in day :) well done on your loss this week, im sure it will motivate you to reach your goal :) enjoy your fish too! i hate seafood with a passion but can understand where you are coming from with not knowing about the fish at the shops *shudder* they had a doco on tv on the weekend about sharkbay. it looks really pretty and i reckon theres gotta be sharks lurking in that body of water! *jaws theme music*

anyway take care and keep going!
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:51 am

Hi Kate - thanks :D .

Yeah, I'm not a huge seafood eater. I mean, I will eat only certain types of fish but I don't eat prawns, crabs or anything else from the sea. Cam says I'd better develop a liking for it though, for when we move to Shark Bay. Oh, I'm annoyed I didn't see the doco on Shark Bay over the weekend! I love watching things about the area but I do try not to think about the sharks there - they're just dolphins, they're just dolphins, they're just dolphins :lol: :lol: !!!

It's ok, when I swim in the ocean (which hasn't happened for years cos I'm too embarrassed to be seen in bathers!), I stay within 2 metres of the shore anyway! ha ha ha.

Yes, my loss this week has definitely made me more motivated to stay on track and reach my goal soon.

Thanks again xx
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:55 am

hi hayley

yeah the doco was about the conservation of the area and so on. very interesting. also im reading dead centre- one of the books about the peter falconio murder at the moment and they mention broome and that place you live kunnurrana or whatever its called lol. very good book :)

i need new swimmers too. i havent been swimming in about 2 years and i make sure im well covered up at the beach lol. also when i go to the beach i only go in the water up to my thighs and thats it because when i was in my early teens i was at the beach using a body board and the rope wrapped around my neck and i thought i was going to die- my whole life flashed before me! so ive always been to scared to go any further :) but i do love the beach and im sure you will love it at 'dolphin bay' lol. :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:09 pm

OH MY GOD Kate! How scary! I'm glad you were ok back then, but I understand why you feel uncomfortable to go out any further now. Gosh!

Yeah, I've heard about that book, does sound interesting. That place you mentioned is Kununurra (you nearly got the spelling right :lol: ). Kununurra was also where Cam was born and he grew up there for 16.6 yrs before coming down to boarding school in Perth where he was lucky enough to meet me! hee hee. Kununurra is such a beautiful place, you should google it and have a look. We had so much fun while we live up there for 3.5 yrs together - fishing and camping is huge up there. There are heaps of freshwater swimming holes and beautiful waterfalls. Basically, Kununurra is as far north as you can go in WA, before you enter the Northern Territory.

I will absolutely love it at 'Dolphin Bay' hee hee, if we ever bloody get there that is! I can't believe it is taking so long. It really gets me down.
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:03 pm

hi hayley fingers crossed everything works out well with shark bay so you can settle down there soon :) would love to explore the eastern states one day. have only stopped over in perth for flight and it was only for about 1 hour and we didnt leave the airport!

keep smiling hayley!
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:41 am

Another day closer to New Year's Day and another day closer to my goal! I'm so going to beat this weight issue and I can't wait to become a maintenance crew member.

Fish on the BBQ for tea tonight, as we didn't eat fish last night.
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:47 am

you can do it hayley! i believe in you !
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:48 pm

Yep there will be loads of us in the maintenance crew by Christmas I reckon. Keep up the fantastic work Hayley. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Hayley » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:25 pm

Well, had dinner out last night for a girlfriend's 30th. It was a lovely evening. I had pasta but didn't eat it all and had loads of water to drink, along with a lemon,lime & bitters. It was nice because I didn't eat too much or go home feeling ill from stuffing my face, I just had a little bit of naughty food, which filled me up completely anyway and felt very satisfied.

Have a 50th to go to on Saturday night and there is going to be heaps of finger food there and then Cam and I are meeting some friends at an Italian restaurant for lunch on Sunday. Looks as though the strict TF plan will go out the window until Monday and looks like I'll be doing plebty of walking the next few nights. Don't feel worried about eating 'naughtyl' food anymore, cos I'm not doing it every day, and I've already lost heaps of weight, so if it takes an extra week to get to goal because I enjoyed myself this week, then who cares cos I know I'll get there in the end.

Have started doign toning exercises for my arms with some hand weights. Muscles hurting a bit yesterday and they are also a bit tired, so I know it's doing something already. Did some more sets today and my arms feel great! Looking forward to losing a bit more weight and toning up those 'tuckshop lady' arms! :lol:
Hayley

Postby Ally » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:53 pm

Glad you had a good night out Hayley..sounds like you are on the right track with your weight loss and exercise...well done mate :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:40 pm

Hi hayley

that time of eyar comes around again where you have functions. next weekend (not this one but next) we are going to lone star to have lunch for my sister in laws birthday. i will enjoy myself too. its not often that we eat out and as long as you dont gorge yourself you can still enjoy yourself. as i always say - you dont have to eat to be social. but enjoy yourself ok. at least you are definately on the right road to a new you!!

well done with the arm toning. i have been doing weights around my house using items from around here. i get sore arms too - half the time from picking heidi up! lol. but i havent seen any difference yet in my tuck shop lady arms. i think it will probably take awhile for me. once i lose this weight i can concentrate on toning. :)

take care hayley and have a lovely weeK:)
kate_turner2000

Return to Weight loss Talk