It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:46 am

Free Newsletter

How much weight lose in week

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

How much weight lose in week

Postby Anthony2011 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Hey....
Guys i just want to ask how much weight is enough to lose in a week..??
Actually i want to compare it with my weight lose value…
Last edited by CronicBadger on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spammy sig removed.
Anthony2011

Re: How much weight lose in week

Postby Metalcharm » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Average healthy loss is said to be half to a full kilo a week.
If you're very big and jsut starting out the numbers will be higher.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby Dameet » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:53 am

Don't give yourself a limit, just follow your plan (assuming you have one) and the only thing you should be worried about is if you're losing like 5 pounds a week or something...which isn't realistic, keep track of your results with a fat caliper to be sure of how much FAT you're losing, not just "weight" since weight is also water, bones/organs, as well as muscle.

Keep eating right, and exercise and you'll be there in no time (y)

Wish you all the best :)

Cheers,
Dmitro
No matter HOW slow you're moving, you'll ALWAYS be lapping the ones on the couch...
Dameet

Postby AbelAbbot » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:38 pm

If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise more.The healthiest way to lose weight is neither crash diets nor bursts of exercise. The body likes slow changes in terms of food and exercise. Diet is very important but a smart diet not a fad diet. Don't do anything that involves starving yourself the weight comes back and doubles. The main meals need to be correctly balanced and should have a protein, a fast carb and a slow carb.
AbelAbbot

Postby davidtfranz » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:07 am

AbelAbbot wrote:If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise more.The healthiest way to lose weight is neither crash diets nor bursts of exercise. The body likes slow changes in terms of food and exercise. Diet is very important but a smart diet not a fad diet. Don't do anything that involves starving yourself the weight comes back and doubles. The main meals need to be correctly balanced and should have a protein, a fast carb and a slow carb.

AbelAbbot Your very right 100 percent...I just to add something the Motivation to achieve your goals in losing weight....and ready to sacrifice but take note wise sacrifice not sacrificing that will put your self in an another problem .
davidtfranz

Return to Weight loss Talk