It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:00 am

Free Newsletter

Ten weeks till christmas!!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Ten weeks till christmas!!

Postby justlinda » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Hi All,

I had a disaterous shopping trip for bathers this weekend (not helped admittedly by the person behind the curtain next to me having a fight with her boyfriend who was also in the fitting rooms) and realised that not only am I not able to wear the bathers I want, yesterday, sunday was exactly ten weeks until christmas!!

Shocked into action, I promptly marched off to Priceline and bought $120 worth of celebrity slim meal replacement products. Do I think its sustainable? NO! however desperate times call for desperate measures and i'm pleased to report i'm in a much better headspace now, and feeling motivated to stick to the plan and get myself into the gym...
The celebrity slim actually isn't too bad, I had a chocolate shake for breakfast, which tasted close enough, morning tea was an apple and i've just had my lunch which was a roast chicken soup. the soup was ok, a bit rich and I got full half way through but forced it down as i tend to get quite hungry quite quickly during the first couple of days of a meal replacement plan, but it was really nice to have something warm and filling. For afternoon tea I have a chocolate bar with nuts in which i'll eat on the way to the gym. So far, so good :D

just thought I'd pop in and share!

thanks
Linda
justlinda

Re: Ten weeks till christmas!!

Postby leegunn1 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Just new here but gee - what a way to start. 10 weeks till Christmas and I have nothing to wear for summer - absolutely nothing will fit - but no celebrity slim for me - no I'm going to have a gastric balloon insertion in November which i hope will see the kg's fall off all over summer.

I figure its time for action NOW.

http://www.leesweightloss.com/index.html
leegunn1

Re: Ten weeks till christmas!!

Postby davidtfranz » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:10 am

Guys there's a Lot of diets programs are out.....some offers crash diets but it is not good...

just look for any program that is good for you..but before you will acquire it consult first doctor so that the doctor could advice if it is good or not..
davidtfranz

Return to Weight loss Talk