It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:45 am

Free Newsletter

Help I need lose weight fast for Wedding

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Help I need lose weight fast for Wedding

Postby lindsaypink » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Okay I know you should lose 1-2lbs a week for healthy weight loss...
But right now I dont care, my wedding is in a month, my dress just came in and it doesn't fit I'm thinking I need to lose 20lbs,
And I need to lose it fast, I don't care if its just short term and I'll gain it back since it won't be a healthy way.....
After wedding I'll try and weight the correct way,,,,
But I need to lose 20lbs fast even if its short term.
I need to fit in my wedding dress.....

Re: Help I need lose weight fast for Wedding

Postby jessica1981 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:07 pm

My best girlfriend had this same problem too, here dress came in and she didn't fit in anymore!
She tried tried and tried to loose some weight quickly, but she just couldn't do it.

I felt so bad for her. I mean, how could I help her to loose some weight before her wedding within 4 weeks?
So I took it upon myself and started digging.
I FINALLY found something for her that looked very interesting.
It's was product called [Deleted Product Name]. Long story girlfriend actually ended up purchasing this product and lets just say this...
She has been successfully starting to loose some weight within weeks.
And one week before her wedding, her dress fitted! Amazing right? She loved this book.
In fact she loved it so much she wrote a review about on her wedding blog which later spread all over the internet!
Anyway I found her review on [Deleted Product Name] at [Deleted Website] if you want to read her story.

Hope this helps you too, just like it helped her a month before her wedding.
Just do what you should do!

Postby AbelAbbot » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Eat less sugar. Do not add sugar to any foods or drinks. Pay attention to labels on what you eat. Drink more water. To determine how much water you need in order to lose weight, divide your weight in half. This gives you the number of ounces you should drink daily. Increase your exercise and change your routine. Doing this will make your body work harder, because it can become used to workouts. Even changing the order in which you follow your normal routine will help.

Postby davidtfranz » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:13 am

I also add something for that based to what I read, Its needs also to sleep proper meaning sleep in the proper time and the proper hours to sleep..because if you not sleep proper your metabolism will going fast meaning you eat much more cause your hungry.

Return to Weight loss Talk