Anything and everything concerning weight loss.
HI JUST WONDERING IS ANYONE STILL AWAKE?
If you always try hard enough, you will always succeed!
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:14 pm
- Location: Adelaide
Yep still up, not for much longer though. Have 16 baby birds to feed then I'm off to bed.
- Posts: 1503
- Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:01 pm
- Location: Adelaide SA
I'm still awake too, I think we're 3 hours behind you in the West.
- Posts: 3335
- Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:49 pm
- Location: Perth, WA
in nsw we are 3 hours ahead of perth lol. plus with a 11 month old baby i tend to be in bed by 9pm and later on thursdays when i watch jericho
- Posts: 13910
- Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:59 am
- Location: Central Coast NSW
Return to Weight loss Talk
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 2 guests