It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:37 am

Free Newsletter

'Fat Days'

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

'Fat Days'

Postby amberawesome » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:58 am

Does anyone else here ever have 'fat days'?

I know I've done so well, from a size 14 to a size 10 within a month of brutal training and healthy eating.

I'm still continuing on with my training 6 days a week and healthy eating. But yet, I look in the mirror some days and think I'm back to how I used to be, fat, yet my clothes are still getting looser.

Does anyone else feel like this sometimes?

Re: 'Fat Days'

Postby alex19 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Yes. Dont think Ill ever be satisfide.
Getting there .
ImageImage GOAL WEIGHT DATE 4/12/11

Postby XdanielX » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:38 pm

My oh my yes I have these days all the time.

As the person above said I don't think I will ever be satisfied.

Used to be 136KG and wore a XXXL from Target's "MR Big" section now I am now 99KG and wear just as L from Target's normal section yet I see myself just as I was 6 months ago.

I still have big legs, arms etc and my belly is still so flabby and big..

trust me, everyone has these days, I do quite often, a lot of people have them even if they become fully skinny it's just something that comes to people who were overweight before they were skinny I suppose :(
January 4th 2016: 101kg

Postby james13 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:40 pm

every one has those days. it is because you see yourself everyday and the mood you are in will effect the body image you will see eg happy mood you will think you look slimmer, unhappy mood and you think you have put weight on.
the secret is to ignore what the voice in your head is saying and just rely on the facts, do you weigh less than before, how are your body measurements compared to the last measurements you took and how your clothes are fitting.

Return to Weight loss Talk