It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:06 am

Free Newsletter

My Goal is to Lose 91 Pounds!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

My Goal is to Lose 91 Pounds!

Postby jenrose » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:32 am

This is a lot of weight "91 pounds"! How did I get here, well it is easier to here then to stay thin. I would think most would agree with this. I really have not liked the way I look for a long this now. I finally learned that it is not about fad diets. I have recently lost some weight, because I started using a weight loss goal sheet to plan out what my meals would be for the week and this really helped i did not find myself grabbing the nearest junk food because I had no time to plan out what I was going to eat. I use this easy template that I keep track of to analyze when my diet was failing and this is when I started losing weight.
jenrose

Re: My Goal is to Lose 91 Pounds!

Postby jenrose » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:39 am

jenrose wrote:This is a lot of weight "91 pounds"! How did I get here, well it is easier to here then to stay thin. I would think most would agree with this. I really have not liked the way I look for a long this now. I finally learned that it is not about fad diets. I have recently lost some weight, because I started using a weight loss goal sheet to plan out what my meals would be for the week and this really helped i did not find myself grabbing the nearest junk food because I had no time to plan out what I was going to eat. I use this easy template that I keep track of to analyze when my diet was failing and this is when I started losing weight.

Here is the weight loss goal sheet. [Deleted Link]
jenrose

Postby peggyadams » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:46 am

Congratulations on the weight loss. How much weight have you lost so far and where is this goal sheet you used?
peggyadams

Postby jenrose » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:42 pm

thanks peggyadams. I lost almost 26 pounds so far. here is the goal sheet [Commercial link deleted] info.
jenrose

Postby jenrose » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:17 pm

I am sorry for some reason the link for the goal sheet does not show up.

[Commercial link deleted] go her and click on get started
Last edited by CronicBadger on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Commercial link removed by moderator.
jenrose

Return to Weight loss Talk