It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:33 am

Free Newsletter

Free Samples

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Free Samples

Postby svenz » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:16 am

Send me your e-mail and postal adress and i send you free samples of [Dirty Dishwater].Limeted order firs in firs served.
Meal-replacement shakes are an effective, easy way to drop pounds. They teach you how to eat less and lose weight quickly and permanently – and the right shake can boost your metabolism by 25%. Who doesn’t need that?
The fact is, when you’re trying to lose body fat, you can’t skip breakfast – but you may be too busy to think about calories and to make healthy choices. That’s why drinking a protein ([Dirty Dishwater] shake) first thing in the morning is a simple, foolproof weight-loss method. When you drink the right protein shake, (like [Dirty Dishwater]) you give your body the nutrients it needs and you can also:
• Boost your metabolic rate by 25%.
• Save calories by avoiding fatty foods (if you drink a shake for breakfast, you can save an average of 400 calories per day). (Or more with [Dirty Dishwater]!)
• Keep your blood sugar levels balanced, allowing your body to burn stored fat as fuel.
• Increase your energy levels which enables you to increase your activity and automatically burn more calories.
• Reduce high blood pressure, cravings and appetite
• Increases stamina and energy
• Improves focus and mental clarity
• Improves cardiovascular health
• Improves skin condition
• Enhances mood
• Improves digestion
Why do meal replacements or protein shakes for breakfast work? Simply put, weight loss occurs when your metabolism gets moving and you put out more calories than you take in. If you were to replace your 750-calorie bagel and orange juice meal with a 130-calorie [Dirty Dishwater] shake, you’d save 620 calories per day. And you’d see the results on your bathroom scale in no time.
[Deleted Link]
Last edited by CronicBadger on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I banned the spammer account and edited the product name to something more appropriate. I like having fun with these things, as apparently does the poster below. :-)
svenz

Re: Free Samples

Postby miss_viva » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:32 pm

OMG this sounds absolutely fantastic! Before I sign up, I just have a couple more questions for you:

1. Will the right protein shake (like MANNA 360!) also clean my house?

2. Will a low calorie protein shake (like MANNA 360!) also do my laundry?

3. Will MANNA 360 (the right protein shake!!) improve my mental calmness and assist me in dealing with certain relatives over the Christmas period?

Please reply ASAP!! I'm so desperate for a quick and easy fix (like MANNA 360 appears to be!) Please post your reply in this forum as I'm sure other members have very similar questions and concerns in mind.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Return to Weight loss Talk