It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:12 pm

Free Newsletter

Hayley?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Hayley?

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:46 am

Hey hayley where are you??? hope everything is ok!!!
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:10 pm

Hi everyone,

Oh guys, I'm so sorry I have been absent for so long! Things have been crazy and there's no let-up within sight at the moment. I've been off the TF diet as I can't afford to restock at the moment. We've had to advertise our bloved car because we can't make the repayments anymore and I'm currently in a race to find a little economical vehicle for us to drive around in for the moment but one that will also manange the 870km drive to Shark Bay! We've decided that we can no longer hang around waiting for this deal to go ahead with hubby's parents, so we're going to pack up and go ourselves, just after Christmas. So at the moment, we're being so careful with our finances and are so stressed and busy, that I have completely forgotten about healthy eating and I just haven't had time to get online.

I'll try to post again at the end of the week, depending on how things go. Congratulations to everyone for your weightlosses so far! I've somehow managed to keep of 16kg and am hoping I won't put on any more. However, I have to admit that losing weight at the moment is the last thing on my mind.

Take care guys and I'll try to be back soon i promise.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Ally » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:27 pm

Hayley, darl take a deep breath!!! Oh mate you sound so stressed and run off your feet at the moment I just want to reach through the puter and give you a big squeeze. (anyone live near Hayley, she needs a time out and a big hug??)

You have so much going on at present, that as you said losing weight is the last thing on your mind....you just try and eat as healthy as you can (without stressing over what was in that!!) and take it easy mate. Don't forget we are here for you when and if you need to vent some frustration.....

Take care mate and as easy as it to say it, try not to stress too much, you concentrate on you and your family mate!!! Luvs ya!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:08 pm

Hi Hayley! so great to hear from you. i was so worried! it sounds like you have a lot going on at the moment. alot like me! it can be hard to budge those last kilos when you are stressing and when you have other things on your mind. the last thing you want to do at the end of the day is prepare a meal or exercise. just drop in when you can so we know you are ok. hopefully everything settles down for you all soon. fingers crossed!
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:02 pm

*Hugs* Hayley, crikey woman you have a lot going on!

Concentrate on your family and getting where you need to be the rest you can take care of when you have time to breath. We are here for you when you need us.

All the best and let us know how you going when you get a chance.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby slimmindown » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:37 pm

heres hoping everything works out Hayley, look after yourself and good luck with the move :)

we will be here when you get back on top of your busy life at the moment, you look after yourself and your family :D
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Dolly » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:47 pm

Hi Hayley, thank goodness you've still managed to keep the 16kgs off seeing your life is somewhat stressed at the moment.
I'm so glad you're finally making the move back to Shark Bay.
I'll say a prayer that all goes well with your finances.
hugs
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Dozzy » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:03 pm

Group HUG for Hayley...Image
one day at a time..

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2JJ1Om/]
[/url]
Dozzy

Postby Hayley » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:28 am

Thanks so much guys, you're all gorgeous people!

Handed over our beautiful car on Wednesday night and it was so hard to do that! It was the first major thing that Cam and I bought together and it was luxury after driving a 1989 mitsubishi colt with nothing on it that worked, and before that, a 1966 Hilman Minx that was still in miles per hour rather than kn's - ha ha ha! Oh well, sh*t happens!

Found a little car and have put a deposit on it and will pick it up on Tuesday next week. Things still tight and hectic and don't have much time to post here at the moment - I'm so sorry!

Thanks for thinking of me. I'll be back as soon as i can!

Hayley xx
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:01 am

hi hayley great to hear from you jump in to the forum when you have time. we dont expect anything from you mate, we know how busy you are! its hard with things like that that hold sentimental value but change is reality im afraid. i have a crappy corolla from 1985 (as old as me) and it is falling apart!
kate_turner2000

Postby slimmindown » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:36 pm

Glad to hear form you Hayley 8)

[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Return to Weight loss Talk