It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:19 pm

Free Newsletter

Going to bed hungry

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby SarahC » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:23 am

I normally have all my water drunk by the time I leave work, and really don't drink so much at night time. Still wake up and pee though :lol:

It would be lovely to go to bed hungry and to wake up with a giant appetite for breakfast. I tend to be a bit of a pig at night time, and also sometimes eat some more when I wake up during the night. I can feel pretty gross in the morning after a big night of eating... it's so nice to wake up feeling hungry after not having eaten since dinner :) I think you have more energy during the day too..
SarahC

Postby APT » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:07 pm

Yeah I imagine eating food and then going to sleep would mess with your insulin levels, as opposed to when you've active throughout the day then tend to even out better. Not to mention all that semi-digested food in your stomach while you sleep.

Put anyone off eating before bedtime yet? :P
APT

Postby KimE » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:41 pm

LOL Yep!

I quite like the hungry feeling in the morning as breakfast is my absolutely favourite not to mention biggest meal of the day. Vive la breakfast.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby SarahC » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:43 am

Breakfast is my favourite meal too :D I just cannot understand that there are people that do not eat breakfast... it doesn't make sense :? :?
SarahC

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk