It is currently Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:14 am

Free Newsletter

25kgs to lose ASAP!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

25kgs to lose ASAP!

Postby Auto4221 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:49 am

Hey guys.
I'm brand new here and need some info.
In 2008 I was 19 and weighed in at a very buff 105 kg. gym everyday and incredibly healthy. Since them I have stopped gym and eat terrible foods. I am now 126kgs and lost all my muscle tone.
I am here because I am in desperate need of help.
I know what I need to do. The foods I need to eat. The excercise I need to do.
But is there something I can do now the will make me drop 5-10 kgs in 2 weeks just to get me started?
Someone told me about a complete meal replacement, just liquid with all essential nutrients etc but costs $400.
Said her husband lost 9kg in 2 weeks!
And before you start saying its unhealthy to lose weight that quickly, I understand that. But I need something that is going to show me results ASAP and inspire me to do more properly.
Thanks in advance
Auto4221

Re: 25kgs to lose ASAP!

Postby yoyonurse » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:24 pm

hi mate...... if your in a hurry to shed some kg's quickly go to your Doctor and ask for a prescripton for DUROMINE..... it is a radical weight loss drug that costs $100+ for a one month supply .... its an appetite suppresant (contains speed) meant for overweight people.

I used it once in 2007 to lose baby weight & dropped 12kg very very quickly.....

i am currently 81kg (weigh in tomorrow to see if ive lost any).... i went on duromine again this year after finishng breastfeeding my third child but had severe heart palpatations so had to stop taking it so now i have to lose it the hard way. That is one of the many side effects of the drug... but it does work!!!

Hope this helps

note: there are heaps of forums on duromine on this site... just type DUROMINE in the "search"
16/3/2012....... 80.9kg
yoyonurse

Postby bodhi1969 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Hi
my sister has lost around 8kg 3 in weeks, she was taking Admin Censored products... which liquid type (Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix) and this would placed 2 meals daily (breakfast must and 2nd meal can be taken at lunch or dinner) and third meal will be your own color meal (anything of your choices)
it will around $320 (Ultimate programme), Admin Censored products are in Australia, you need know distributor before buying them,
i am base in WA, if you are interested i forward you the link...
thanks
bodhi

Auto4221 wrote:Hey guys.
I'm brand new here and need some info.
In 2008 I was 19 and weighed in at a very buff 105 kg. gym everyday and incredibly healthy. Since them I have stopped gym and eat terrible foods. I am now 126kgs and lost all my muscle tone.
I am here because I am in desperate need of help.
I know what I need to do. The foods I need to eat. The excercise I need to do.
But is there something I can do now the will make me drop 5-10 kgs in 2 weeks just to get me started?
Someone told me about a complete meal replacement, just liquid with all essential nutrients etc but costs $400.
Said her husband lost 9kg in 2 weeks!
And before you start saying its unhealthy to lose weight that quickly, I understand that. But I need something that is going to show me results ASAP and inspire me to do more properly.
Thanks in advance
bodhi1969

Postby bodhi1969 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:41 am

Hi
if you want try Admin Censored products
[REMOVED ADVERTISEMENT]

thanks
bodhi1969

Return to Weight loss Talk