It is currently Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:24 am

Free Newsletter

I just want to lose the last 5kg!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

I just want to lose the last 5kg!

Postby saram589 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Hi All, Im looking for help!

Iv lost 36kg already but cant seam to do anything about the last 5kg iv been going up and down since november last year. I was 75kg in November Im now 73kg but I did get down to 71kg at one point.

I self sabotage when im doing well and seam to be loosing my will power I feel like its because im not seeing results anymore. Im really at my wits end with the whole thing. my husband says he supports me but also says he misses when I was over weight because then we could eat lots together and he doesnt like that im thin now and he isnt. I really just want to lose these last few Kg but I cant do it. I exercise minimum 5 times a week I have a PT and im on Weight watchers.

But it also seams like to get anywhere at all I have to be 100% on my game no treats at all or I gain 2-3kg from one meal out (that isnt even a huge meal im talking steak, potato and salad)

I dont know iv im not working hard enough or if my body doesnt want to loose more weight I just dont know anymore.

If anyone can suggest anything please let me know. I honestly dont know where to turn anymore.
saram589

Re: I just want to lose the last 5kg!

Postby Nancy101 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:32 am

I think you started your exercise plan very well but after doing the exercise after some days you are not following proper plan of action.. :(
Nancy101

Re: I just want to lose the last 5kg!

Postby kayleend10 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:33 am

I was just reading you message and i could suggest something i have tried and reallym worked.

With your diet try this.

2 nights a week red meat with veg.

2 nights a week just fish with veg.

and the other 3 nights just veg.

by doing this for 1 month i lost 8 kgs.

it may work for you.
kayleend10

Return to Weight loss Talk