It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:25 am

Free Newsletter

Lite N Easy

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Lite N Easy

Postby journeyto80 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:27 am

Love to hear if anyone has had some success? Which calorie plan did you start on? They suggested the 1800 for me. Ill see how i go, might go down to 1500.
Goal: 80kg
Height: 170cm
Completed: 10 week exercise challenge (gained muscle and improved on all fitness assessments)
First Goal: 10km Fun Run on June 16th, Friends Wedding June 17th.... Want to look 10kg in 10 weeks.
journeyto80

Re: Lite N Easy

Postby sarahd » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:36 pm

I'm getting my first delivery this week - I'm just trialling it to see if I like the food initially.

How did you go - I notice your post is dated in April?
sarahd

Postby Sanov22 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:10 pm

I did lite n easy 1500 calorie plan for a while and found it fantastic in every respect except the lack of flexibility... I was doing 7 days breakfast lunch and dinner... if I did it again I would only do 5 days a week breakfast and lunch... but then I dunno if I'd get as good results. The food tastes really good, plenty of variety, and I did lose weight on it... but yeah the lack of flexibility drawback was eventually what made me go off it
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzWjG1y/]
[/url]
Sanov22

Postby sarahd » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:19 am

Sanov22 wrote:I did lite n easy 1500 calorie plan for a while and found it fantastic in every respect except the lack of flexibility... I was doing 7 days breakfast lunch and dinner... if I did it again I would only do 5 days a week breakfast and lunch... but then I dunno if I'd get as good results. The food tastes really good, plenty of variety, and I did lose weight on it... but yeah the lack of flexibility drawback was eventually what made me go off it

Thanks for that.
I don't need to lose heaps of weight so I can be a bit more flexible I guess.
And I'm also looking long term so it's a sort of lifestyle thing for me where I can incorporate low calorie meals into my week and keep an eye on my weight + fat, sugar etc.
I must admit that I've been just a little disappointed with the meals (the taste) so I won't continue with them but will look around for other suppliers
sarahd

Postby sarahd » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Has anyone tried Trim-a-weigh? or SlimmersAid?
SlimmersAid looks like a new business and it doesn't deliver - fortunately I work in a nearby suburb.
Trim-a-weigh looks like it's similar to Lite-n-easy so I'm going to give it a go - it delivers free once a week which is handy.

Has anyone tried any other low calorie food people in Brisbane?
sarahd

Return to Weight loss Talk