I'm just a little stuck as to what to do next and I thought that it would it wise to try and find a place to ask a few general questions so thanks to anyone that can help.
I started on this grand plan to lose a bit of weight and get healthy just in general.
So far since early January I have lost 16.5kg and while I'm quite proud, I still have around 7kg that I would like to lose.
I haven't been able to shift the scales for about 3 weeks (I started at 105.5kg and I'm currently 89.5kg) and was wondering if someone could give a few ideas in what I can do to change things up or improve to get me back to burning the fat off.
This is what I have been doing
Approx 5857Kj – 6694Kj
Breakfast – Fibre Plus Cereal + 1 Cup Low Fat Milk
Lunch – Sandwich Wholemeal Wholegrain – Vegemite – Piece of Fruit
Dinner – Steak/Chicken – 2 or 3 veg (ie Carrots, Peas, Corn, Onion, Broccoli, Beans, Pumpkin)
Water – 2 - 3 Litres
Coffee – 1 Skim Cappuccino with two equal
Minimum 1hr everyday
• Monday to Friday Early morning Walk 6km/h for 1 hr
• 3-5days Gym after dinner 1hr
• Soccer training Wednesdays (30 mins of intense fitness training, jog 2km) – 1hr of training, drills, possession games
• Soccer Saturday – Playing midfield 60mins
• 30mins cardio on elliptical @ avg speed 16km/h
• Hammer curls (12kg – upped to 14kg 14/4) up to 12 reps @ 14kg
• Tricep pull downs (20kg) 15 reps
• Bench press/chest press (30kg + 15kg Bar) 10 reps
• Flyes (machine) (47kg) 15 reps
• Seated row (machine) (35kg) 15 reps
• Leg Press (machine) (100kg) 20 reps