It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:06 pm

Free Newsletter

WEIGHTLOSS BUDDY?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

WEIGHTLOSS BUDDY?

Postby Teenage struggle » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Hey I'm 17 years old
I was going so well with my weightloss, I was motivated and on track, I worked hard and had alot of self controll.
I was nearly at my goal weight when I blew it and now I'm back where I started.
Its like I've lost all self controll and motivation and I feel like no one understands how I feel.

Pretty much I want a weight loss buddy where we can talk and motivate eachother, we can talk and have weekly weight ins, give eachother advice, ideas and tips when needed
I just thought it would be good to have some help from someone with simillar goals
So please anyone that would like to help me out please comment!
Teenage struggle

Re: WEIGHTLOSS BUDDY?

Postby admin » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:33 am

HI
Please don't feel like you are alone. Everyone who reads your posts are all in the same boat and can understand how you feel.

Pick yourself up and don't beat yourself up over any slip ups. We all have our bad days/weeks the thing is to move forward and not dwell on the past.
Have a plan for this week on what you will change. If you write down what foods you are eating then you can implement some changes.
We have a food diary section so if you want at the end of each day write down what you have had to eat.
Set yourself an exercise goal, post it on the forum and once you have done it tell us all about it.

Look forward to reading your progress.

Sharrelle from the weightloss.com.au team
admin
Site Admin

Postby nari1208 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:27 pm

admin wrote:HI
Please don't feel like you are alone. Everyone who reads your posts are all in the same boat and can understand how you feel.

Pick yourself up and don't beat yourself up over any slip ups. We all have our bad days/weeks the thing is to move forward and not dwell on the past.
Have a plan for this week on what you will change. If you write down what foods you are eating then you can implement some changes.
We have a food diary section so if you want at the end of each day write down what you have had to eat.
Set yourself an exercise goal, post it on the forum and once you have done it tell us all about it.

Look forward to reading your progress.

Sharrelle from the weightloss.com.au team

That is true. Everyone would support you. Just keep your track and keep yourself motivated, don't give up. Just continue what you do. :)
nari1208

Postby Stay-Fit-4-Life » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm

just remember once you have your mind you have everything also look at your goals whats your strongest motivator once you know use it as drive to kick butt
Stay-Fit-4-Life

Return to Weight loss Talk