It is currently Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:47 am

Free Newsletter

Starting Duromine today

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Starting Duromine today

Postby MrsS » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Well, where do I start?

I am starting Duromine today. I am 158cm and weigh 62 kg (approx 135 pounds). Some people might say that my weight is fine, but because I am so short, I look really frumpy and big :( I do everything right from working out at the gym (where I have had my personal trainer compile a program to suit me), to eating right. I just cant seem to shift my weight, and when I do, it comes off my boobs (which is not a good thing becasue there is not much there to start with :shock:

Anyway, I have large saddlebags and big butt. My trainer tells me that you cant spot reduce and that toning will fix all of my problems....but it just does not help at all! It is so frustrating to see how hard I work out at the gym and then to see all the skinny people at the gym just doing a light jog or just talking and the weight just seems to fall off them :roll: So I decided I need a little bit of help and have turned to Duromine.

I know it is not the solution to all of my problems, but I am hoping that it will at least help move some of the weight! I will keep doing everything I am doing to help the process.

I took my first tablet this morning at 7.30am and so far today all I have had to eat or drink is a bottle of water and 8 dry crackers! I will make sure I eat a proper dinner and have some fruit shortly but so far I dont feel hungry. I dont want to starve myself because I know that as soon as I stop taking these pills, I will just put all of the weight back on again so I want to do this right.

So far no side effects other than a little bit thirsty but that is all. Touch wood!!

I would love to hear any feedback from anyone that has taken Duromine and their success (or no success).

So today, I start at 62kg (135 pounds) and I will keep you all updated.

MrsS

Re: Starting Duromine today

Postby jadie » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:25 pm

I took duromine for a few weeks and I lost maybe 1kg in that whole time. Personally while I wasn't hungry I think it was pretty infective as I wasn't that large to begin with.
jadie

Postby myjourney22 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:18 am

i started mine on saturday. duromine 30. iv written about it in the introduction page and the my progress page. if u want to read it coz im recording how its making me feel n all that :)
weight currently at 16-7-12- 101.5kgs
short term goal-80kg
long term goal- 60kg

myjourney22

Postby ronco22 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:57 am

Hi

Please see my reply to "my journey 22"

I wish you luck.

Ron
ronco22

Postby SydneyPT » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:12 pm

I would love to know what you were eating in a typical day and the AMOUNT. I'm pretty sure I can help you cut out a few extra foods, which would result in you losing weight the healthy way, without the need for medication. Duromine is an appetite suppressant. If you are losing weight while on Duromine, it is because you are eating under your body's requirements and hence losing weight.
Check out my Facebook page- Insanely Fit Personal Training
SydneyPT

Return to Weight loss Talk