It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:34 pm

Free Newsletter

Why do you want to lose weight?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Why do you want to lose weight?

Postby AndyJ » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:05 am

Blitz wrote:Andy, you may not feel that love could possibly enter you your life again...but trust me on this one - the best is yet to come. 8)

Eeyore? Hmmm...people never realise how much words can hurt. If they truly did they would be slower to speak. :cry:

There IS a better just wait and see! :D

The best is yet to come, but it won't be love.

I went from a grumpy, mopey person at work that was 132.5kg, had no confidence and just did not get along with people.

Now, I am Happy at work, I talk and get involved in conversations, show interest and my sales have gone through the roof. Customer feedback has been 10x better.

A full time position has opened up (I am only part-time). I applied for it, my past issues may prevent me from getting the position, but I have showed my hand, what I am capable of and work are appreciating it.

I may have to find another job, but that is life, I will carry my skills and new found attitude to what ever I end up doing.

I am enjoying life again, spending more time with family and the few friends I do have. A relationship or love is just not for me.
High : 136 Kg (Oct 2006)
Low : 76.6 Kg (Mar 2007)
Current : 87.15 Kg (13th Aug 2014)
Goals. : 78-79kg Kg
Maximum Allowed: 81 Kg

Re: Why do you want to lose weight?

Postby Blitz » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:35 am

AndyJ wrote:The best is yet to come, but it won't be love.

I said much the same thing when I was 21 and spent many wasted years trying to prove it true...but I was wrong! :shock: 8)
The best did come...and so did love! :D

I've always been a confident person but still with the success of weight loss I've achieved - that confidence has shot off the scales.
But with the new found fitness alone it has made a difference...not carrying around that extra 87 kilos means that I have so much more energy...I literally bounce around these days. :D

Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!

Return to Weight loss Talk