It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:55 am

Free Newsletter

I'm back and on Tony Ferguson again!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

I'm back and on Tony Ferguson again!

Postby Hayley » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:14 am

Hi everyone,

It feels so good to be back at the weightloss forum, I've really missed you all!

Sold our car, bought a new little one and now have the cash to continue with the Tony ferguson diet! Yippee! So did my weigh-in and measure this morning and I've lost 1kg since last week and haven't even been following the diet....in fact I've been quite naughty (mum's 50th birthday party and lunches out), so I don't know what happened there!

That means I have lost 17kg total and only put on 400g whilst off TF for the last couple of weeks. I now have 8kg to lose until I'm at goal and am feeling really good about getting back on track.

I haven't had time as yet, to read everyone's posts and new topics since I've been away from this site, but I intent to catch up soon, so for the time being...... a big HI to everyone and it's great to be back.

Have a fabulous day....oh and happy birthday Heidi for the other day!!!!!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:22 am

thanks hayley! its lovely to see you back on track. I hope everything is working itself out with the shark bay move and so on. well done for the weightloss whilst you have been off tf. thats great! its hard this time of year with birthdays and xmas parties and so on. anyway looking forward to seeing you around more now!! we missed you!
kate_turner2000

Postby Groovychic » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:26 am

Welcome back Hayley. And well done with only having a very slight gain! Good on you mate. :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:36 am

Welcome back Hayley . We missed you
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Ally » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:06 pm

Oh Hayley I am so glad you are back!!! Missed you heaps!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Hayley » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:07 pm

Awwww, thanks guys.....you're all so lovely and I've missed you too. Ok, now to go read some of your posts since I've been gone ...
Hayley

Welcome Hayley

Postby FatGarfield » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:56 pm

Welcome back Hayley...
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wfl9pOG/]
[/url]

Cheers... FatGarfield
FatGarfield

Postby KimE » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:28 pm

Welcome back Hayley great to see you around again.

You have done very during this period and should be proud of yourself. *hugs* :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby SarahC » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:14 pm

Glad to see you are back on track now Hayley. Well done too on maintaining your weight over the tough time you've had :D
SarahC

Postby Hayley » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:46 pm

Hi guys,

Well the first day back on TF yesterday went well. No headaches and not hungry, so I'm, glad about that. Went and bought 2 weeks worth of sachets this morning for hubby and I, and am looking forward to the scales moving downwards again.

Had thin slices of beef with salad for dinner last night. Having BBQ fish with salad for tea tonight.

Hope you're all well. I'm going great!
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:15 pm

hi hayley you seem to be in higher spirits now so thats great to hear :) keep up the great work and keep that diet jelly on hand!!
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:44 am

Hi Kate, yes I am feelign a lot better about many thins now, which is great! I just try not to think about Shark Bay too much, as we still don't have a definite date for our move yet, but that will come.

I'm really positive about my weightloss again and I'm pleased about that 'cos it gives me something else to focus on instead of worrying about where we're going to be living etc.

I found yesterday really easy again and am now on day 3 and in Ketoosis mode again, so the scales should start moving down again. I'm going to only weigh myself on Mondays though and will post then.

Kate, I can't wait to see your updated photos once you've reached your goal, which should be very very soon, maybe even today???? You'll look stunning girl and I'm so looking forward to seeing them.

Thanks everyone for supporting me, god knows I've needed a lot of it!
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:11 am

ah!! just wrote a huge reply to your message hayley and it disappeared. dont know how that happened! lol. now i ahev to try and remember what i wrote ....hmmm....

firstly, im glad that you are doing well on tf the last few days. its great that you are financially able to jump back on it and hopefully shed these last few kilos. you are so close !!

its also nice to have something else to concentrate on for awhile. when you have lots going on in your life its nice to be able to focus on something - like your weightloss and reaching your goal.

thanks for the lovely comments as well. i wont be posting photos until i get below 70kg. im hoping to get to 65kg but will concentrate on that wholeheartedly after new years. hopefully i will celebrate my birthday in a healthier and happier body!! i have hovered around the same weight for a few weeks now but its the silly season - as long as im not stupid with food i should be ok.

i bet conner is looking forward to xmas! what will santa bring him this year? heidi is more acitve this year - she was only 2 weeks old last xmas so she slept all day! looking forward to seeing her open presents and sit up at the table with us this xmas to eat a turkey leg! (mums already told everyone that one of the turkey legs is heidis!)

take care of yourself, and you know we are always here for a chat and to motivate you!!
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:59 am

I had another easy day yesterday and am on TF in full swing. Went to my friend Mel's house yesterday and she's on TF too, so we blended up fruit into our lunch shake and had that. She also had small containers of diet jelly and had celery sticks chopped up, so we had plenty to eat during the day. BBQ steak with steamed vegies for tea and it was yummo.

My stomach looks and feels as though it's going down again, which is pleasing. Found my fitball pump in a packing box last week (from our move down from Exmouth), so I can pump that up now and do some ab work on that. Cam and I went for a half hour walk last night at 8:30pm (daylight saving - I love it!) and we'll gradually increase our speed and length of our evening walks.

I found a box of clothes in my sister-in-law's shed where we're keeping most of our belongings in boxes from our move from Exmouth to Perth in Feb this year. I found some smaller clothes, which I haven't been able to wear for about 1 and a half years.....and they fit perfectly. There are also some smaller tops and pants, which I now have hanging in my cupboard to remind me of what I want to fit into...so that's great motivation and incentive to lose the final kg's.

Can't wait to weigh myself on Monday. It will be interesting to see what the scales have done on my first week back on TF.

I think I'll make a chicken pasta sauce for dinner tonight, with vegies in it but minus the pasta of course.

Have a great day everyone.....I will!
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:11 am

oooh hayley im so looking forward to seeing what you weigh! i was secretly hoping you had weighed yourself earlier hehe. thats really good that your friend is on it because its another thing that you both have in common and can support each other as you go along.

wow its like having a whole new wardrobe of clothes! im too scared to part with my 'fat' clothes in case i put it all back on and then have to spend a fortune on clothes! i ahve hardly any clothes that fit me at the moment and i cant go shopping til the weekend for some things.

glad everything is going well hayley :) have fun with the fitball!
kate_turner2000

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk