It is currently Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:27 pm

Free Newsletter

alcar

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

alcar

Postby heavensdj » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:20 am

A while ago I had a Snap gym membership and my PT recommended I take alcar to help shift the fat around my abdomen. Has anyone else used it? If so what is ur opinion/experience with it.
There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something. Henry Ford

Start weight: 88.8kg 4 Oct 2012
Goal weight: 65kg 30 march 2013
MAINTAIN for LIFE!
Current weight 77kg
heavensdj

Re: alcar

Postby Blitz » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:44 am

There is no product on the market that can guarantee what part of your body will lose weight.

The medical evidence for things like this product is at best weak and usually no better than blind placebo tests. Save your money and put it towards a good pair of walking shoes or such which will do you greater benefit in the end.

I make my living as a magician. I know all about the art of the con. The reason why cons work is because the victims WANT it to work. Desire always overrides the facts. Sorry...there are no short cuts. :(

If such a worthy product could do all that the weight loss industry promises you wouldn't need a review...the inventors will be winning a Nobel Prize and every newspaper in the world would be singing its praises.

Weight loss is about developing a healthy workable lifestyle.
With Respect
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Return to Weight loss Talk