It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:23 am

Free Newsletter

First Day of New Rita

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

First Day of New Rita

Postby Skeet76 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:15 pm

Well The day has arrived, first day in my weight loss, life style change. So far so good although i am nervous and scared i will let myself down AGAIN....but at the moment its all positive thoughts... I have sealed my eight week goal in an envelope and attache dit to my work pin board. So in eight weeks time lets hope I have acheived my goal.
Talk Tomorrow

Cheers Reet
Skeet76

Re: First Day of New Rita

Postby admin » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Welcome Rita. Dont place too much pressure on yourself and just relax. You know what changes you need to make. Change one thing each day. Move as much as you can, even a little. Build yourself up. Ccut out soft drinks.reduce processed foods, start cooking with frsh ingredients. Good luck. Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

Postby Blitz » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:52 pm

Hi Rita and welcome

Make small changes to build a lifestyle change that will not fail. By making small changes you will be able to nail down good habits and learn to deal with the bad practices in your life that let you down in the past.

Today is what counts, the past is the past and the future hasn't happened yet. Fight the good fight each day and you will be successful. Sure, some days your nose will get bloody but learn from it and develop ways to avoid the same mistakes so the next encounter will give you victory.

This place can be a great support to your journey...but only if you use it!

Wishing you success :D
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Skeet76 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:16 am

Well Hello,

I have been really well, until the weekend. I seem to be in a routine until i reach the weekends and then it goes out the door!! I miss breakfast, get busy and grab anything for lunch and then rush thorugh tea. Anyone have the same problem, or have any ideas to help me stay on track??

Cheers Skeet
Skeet76

Postby Blitz » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Rome wasn't built in a day. You will just have to find how to make your new lifestyle work for you on the weekends.

Ask yourself questions about why it falls apart. Breakfast is so very important because it sets you up for the rest of the day. Really strive to get that part of the puzzle solved. It may mean getting up earlier to get a good breakfast ready. Maybe you can routine meeting a friend etc for an early walk and healthy breakie together.

Wishing you success in your new lifestyle
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Skeet76 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:58 am

Thanks Blitz, I will try these tips......Im off to the gym tonight....the thought of going makes me feel tired but once im there i love it...

Skeet76
Skeet76

Return to Weight loss Talk