It is currently Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:27 am

Free Newsletter

Weight Loss Article - Healthy Dinners and Weight loss

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Weight Loss Article - Healthy Dinners and Weight loss

Postby admin » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:50 am

Healthy Dinners and Weight Loss

For most people, dinner is the meal in which they consume the most calories or kilojoules each day. This being the case, dinner is a logical place to start making changes if your goal is to lose weight.
In this article, we provide ten proven tips to help you make these changes, including how to incorporate more healthy dinner recipes into your diet.
If you want to lose weight, or just want to enjoy a healthier lifestyle that incorporates healthier food for you and your family, this article is for you.

Click here to read the Full Article.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Weight Loss Article - Healthy Dinners and Weight loss

Postby jemimah » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:18 pm

I prefer low calorie based and easy to digest dinner more than full and heavy dinners. As your body relaxes at night time and the energy got from the foods will store as fats in the body.
jemimah

Postby Stay-Fit-4-Life » Tue May 28, 2013 4:57 pm

Your body does not shut down, it processes the food more completely. So you should eat light food, fruit is ideal you will wake up with a little more energy. A good nutrition and exercise will help remove fat 8)
Last edited by Blitz on Tue May 28, 2013 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: *Signature removed as it doesn't comply with Forum policy*
Stay-Fit-4-Life

Postby Wobbles34 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:15 pm

I totally agree with this. This is where my problem comes in... I eat very 'normal' during the day... mostly..... BUT.. then in the evenings, its the massive heavy meals, or take-aways, and lots of alcohol. I've worked out that I can consume 2500 (sometimes more) in the evenings alone.

This is the one major area I'm trying to change, to try cut out the alcohol all together and to eat smaller portions, or to try smaller dishes like soups etc....

Good article. x
[/url]

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wobbles-Weight-Loss-Journey/133824766817161?ref=hl

week ONE 110kgs!!!!!!!!!!!

week ELEVEN - 100.9kgs
Wobbles34

Postby admin » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:52 am

Thanks Wobbles. Healthy Healthy Healthy is the key. People also get mixed up with the word 'Healthy' .....doesn't mean boring and tasteless. Food should be tasty and not make you feel crap after eating it. This comes down to portions sizes and ingredients used.
Most of our recipes on the site have loads of herbs, spices (not spicy) and flavour, not loads of fat. Most people need to cook for a family as well so dinners should be normal so the whole family can eat as well.
Cheers
Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

Postby evolutionmadison » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:41 pm

Loosing weight is a gradual process. Eating fewer calories and burning more energy through physical activity definitely helps to reduce your weight.
Now days you can loose your weight by the ***NAME REMOVED*** which is being provided by the experts in many clinics.

I am aware of one of them. For more information on the same you can visit:

***LINK REMOVED - DOES NOT COMPLY WITH FORUM POLICY***
evolutionmadison

Postby Blitz » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:41 pm

evolutionmadison wrote:Loosing weight is a gradual process. Eating fewer calories and burning more energy through physical activity definitely helps to reduce your weight.
Now days you can loose your weight by the ***NAME REMOVED*** which is being provided by the experts in many clinics.

I am aware of one of them. For more information on the same you can visit:

***LINK REMOVED - DOES NOT COMPLY WITH FORUM POLICY***

Oh dear...I was afraid that you were one of these people. :cry:
Forum policy does not allow you to advertise your product freely here.
This is not the place for you to promote your business for free.
Please read Forum guidelines.

BTW...the front page of your product's website says that it gives "rapid weight loss" not the gradual process you claim.

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby evolutionmadison » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:18 pm

When we talk about weight loss - all we imagine is exercise...diet plans...etc. But now need to waste your time on that. There is another best solution for weight loss - "*NAME REMOVED*"

What is *NAME REMOVED* – A Detailed Study?

Basically, *NAME REMOVED* is a weight loss supplement which is available only with chiropractors. Drop technology is used in this supplement and reports claimed that is a perfect thing to stop bad habits in people that make them overweight.

This product is capable of helping you lose 20-45lbs in 6 weeks. Plus, it can reset your BMR and BMI rates both. Consumption of *NAME REMOVED* is prescribed by your doctor so you must not take it without any consultation. It is a part of doctor supervised program where weekly consultations are must over the total course of six weeks.

What Areas Does *NAME REMOVED* Covers in Weight Loss?

Three areas are targeted by *NAME REMOVED*, weight loss supplement. These are appetite suppression, fat burning and metabolism boosting. Also works well with your diet plan, it is magic product.

Thermogenesis is triggered by the fat burner which is a natural process involving calories being burned and temperature being raised after the consumption of any food item. Slow metabolism leads to more fat storage in the body and *NAME REMOVED* boosts metabolism so that the body uses stored fats for energy. Plus, it works on appetite suppressants that trick the brain indicating that your stomach is full and no requirement of food is there.

Along with diet plans, weight loss supplements are used that work in coordination to help you lose weight.

How *NAME REMOVED* Works?

Fat Burning: Fat burning is the major target of *NAME REMOVED*, though the process is not known how it burns the fats exactly. Combination of diet and *NAME REMOVED* formula helps body to burn fats easily and quickly, however.

Appetite Suppression: Due to it containing proprietary formula, your food cravings get lessen down or suppressed. Again, the process is not known as the ingredients are not disclosed by the *NAME REMOVED* website. The ingredients present in *NAME REMOVED* stops your hungry feeling even though you are taking low calorie diet. However, you may feel the same hunger after consuming *NAME REMOVED* for few days but effects will take place after that.
evolutionmadison

Postby Blitz » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:25 pm

Please do not spruik your product here. :(

As for your claims...
1. There is no detail listing of what is in the product. So there is no real idea of which ingredients are helpful or active in it.
2. The studies cited by this product are not on the product but ingredients that may or may not be in it.
3. The program that you have to follow with it is a 500 calorie per day diet. That alone would account for the "20 to 45lb loss in 6 weeks".
4. The one person cited as having lost 45lb in 6 weeks decided to have a break from it before continuing on a higher calorie rate. Not sustainable.
5. This product is a shameless attempt for a segment of the chiropractors to cash in on the increasing obesity problem of the west.
Backache being a common problem for the overweight (I myself had this problem until it was cured by losing the weight properly and sensibly).
6. At (US)$550 for a six week program...there are cheaper and more worthwhile ways to lose weight. Try eating less food, making healthier choices and go out for a vigorous walk...no of which will cost you a cent! :shock: :lol:

There are no short cuts to weight loss...
Anyone trying to tell you something different -
IS SELLING YOU SNAKE OIL!

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Return to Weight loss Talk