Please do not spruik your product here.
As for your claims...
1. There is no detail listing of what is in the product. So there is no real idea of which ingredients are helpful or active in it.
2. The studies cited by this product are not on the product but ingredients that may or may not be in it.
3. The program that you have to follow with it is a 500 calorie per day diet. That alone would account for the "20 to 45lb loss in 6 weeks".
4. The one person cited as having lost 45lb in 6 weeks decided to have a break from it before continuing on a higher calorie rate. Not sustainable.
5. This product is a shameless attempt for a segment of the chiropractors to cash in on the increasing obesity problem of the west.
Backache being a common problem for the overweight (I myself had this problem until it was cured by losing the weight properly and sensibly).
6. At (US)$550 for a six week program...there are cheaper and more worthwhile ways to lose weight. Try eating less food, making healthier choices and go out for a vigorous walk...no of which will cost you a cent! There are no short cuts to weight loss...
Anyone trying to tell you something different -
IS SELLING YOU SNAKE OIL!