It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:08 pm

Free Newsletter

I want to losse weight quickly!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

I want to losse weight quickly!

Postby rebeca00 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Hello. I want to lose myself into several kilograms, i tried the sport but without success. Now don't have much time for this, I think to use products for weight loss. I think I use *NAME REMOVED*, tell me something about it? Thank you in advance!
rebeca00

Re: I want to losse weight quickly!

Postby Blitz » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:38 pm

It will seem to work for a little while and then you will end up putting on more weight than you lost. Not recommended. The best way is developing a sensible healthy lifestyle. There are no short cuts to successful weight loss.

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby jemimah » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:25 pm

If you are unable to lose weight naturally and going for any supplements, just make sure to consult a health care professional. Otherwise some medications can cause some serious health problems. Try to use natural supplements it has least adverse effects.
jemimah

Postby rebeca00 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:04 pm

Hello, I use it *NAME REMOVED* and I lose 8 kilogram for a 6 weeks. Very good result for me!
rebeca00

Postby Blitz » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:55 am

And I lost 17.1 kilos in my first six weeks of weight loss without this product that you are flogging to us!

Eating healthily and exercising sensibly is all you need to do...and not risk your health on a product that can have dangerous side effects!

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby admin » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:22 am

Rebecca, I will ask you politely not to come here and advertise any product. WE do not allow this and if it continues I will ban you. This forum is for discussion, support and help and not to advertise pills and potions.
Please refrain from doing this. If you cannot add to the conversation then this forum is not for you.

Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Return to Weight loss Talk