It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:21 am

Free Newsletter

Weight Loss Article - Top 10 Tips for Starting a Weight Loss

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Weight Loss Article - Top 10 Tips for Starting a Weight Loss

Postby admin » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:24 pm

If you are thinking of starting a new weight loss plan, you’ll find the top ten tips listed in this article invaluable and give you the best possible chance for long term success in achieving your weight loss goals.
If you want to start a weight loss plan of your own but don't know where to start, or want some tips to help you be more successful, this article's for you.

Click link below to read full article

Full Article - Top 10 Tips
admin
Site Admin

Re: Weight Loss Article - Top 10 Tips for Starting a Weight

Postby Blitz » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:52 pm

These are top tips indeed! It's all there...follow this and you are on the road to success!

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby jemimah » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:39 pm

The top 10 tips for weight loss are nice but there is one more thing to include is doing regular exercises like running or jogging which will enhance the weight loss regime.
jemimah

Postby Blitz » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:18 pm

Jemimah, I think that you will find Tip 6 covers exercise.

Kim
Blitz

Postby shaila » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Loosing weight needs a right mix of exercise and diet without compromising nutrition. Its always advised to consult a dietician before choosing the diet for weight loss.You can *link removed* for detailed information on healthy diets along with the services of nutritional counselling.

Note from Admin:
This forum is for discussion and support and not to promote other business or websites. If you can't offer real support or participate in the forum without an agenda then this is not for you.
Thanks on behalf of the forum team.
shaila

Postby hanney882 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:53 pm

That's exactly true, good and appropriate kind of exercise and workout should be considered in losing weight without compromising to daily nutrients our body need. Of course our goal is not only to lose weight but to stay fit and on the go. When you are a beginner try light exercise only the gradually you can increase the intensity of the workout. You can watch video for beginner workout. It is really fun to exercise but it entails discipline and determination.
hanney882

Postby lesathomas » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:21 pm

Good Article. People are investing too much cost in the gym or they are doing dieting for looking fit or reducing their unwanted pounds, your post is really helpful for them. I liked it, because you have given very simple tips in this post and really it is very useful in our daily routine. One tip i want to share it, i.e. walking. Walking is good for health. The number of calorie consumption you burns up when walking is driven by your bodyweight and walking speed.
Last edited by CronicBadger on Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed spam link.
lesathomas

Postby Blitz » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:26 pm

I started my exercise journey by walking - and by the end I was running! :shock: :lol:

Kim
Blitz

Return to Weight loss Talk