It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:26 am

Free Newsletter

Nutritional supplement for weight loss!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Nutritional supplement for weight loss!

Postby rebeca00 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:10 pm

Hello from me. Do you know for the food additive for weight loss *NAME REMOVED*. I learned that it is very effective, but I want to gather a competent opinion. Thank you
rebeca00

Re: Nutritional supplement for weight loss!

Postby Blitz » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:25 pm

On another sites there is an user named Jenifer (also Jenifer00) who likes it very much. She writes just like you do too (even the same greeting as your post here)...perhaps you should ask her - you seem to have so much in common.

Now if you want a sensible opinion...just forget about this product. This thing is worse than the average junk...it suggests that you don't even bother watching what you eat or do any exercise! Not only will you not lose weight using it...you'll get fatter while doing it! :shock:

If you want to use a method similar to this product but don't want to spend the money may I suggest that at the next full moon you go outside buck naked (that would scare the neighbours off) and chant to the fat gods at the top of your voice to leave your body forever! You'll have as much success, a bit of fun and at least you would have saved your money! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby jemimah » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Supplements for weight loss should always be natural which can be included with the diet plans along with regular exercises for better results.
jemimah

Postby rebeca00 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:12 pm

jemimah wrote:Supplements for weight loss should always be natural which can be included with the diet plans along with regular exercises for better results.

If these product have good effect, I will incorporate with exercises. But still I don't know how it works.
rebeca00

Postby Blitz » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:58 pm

The two main ingredients in this product are hoodia gordonii extract and garcinia cambogia.

Hoodia gordonii is a cactus type plant that is used by the Karahari bushman as a means to feel full while crossing sparse food regions. There are dangerous side effects especially for people with underlining previous conditions (ie diabetes, heart conditions and pregnancy etc). A small study noted these sort of side effects along with the result that it tested no better than placebo (ie no real benefit). There is also a real danger of dehydration if not used correctly or person doesn't drink lots of liquids. Because of over harvesting this plant is now listed as an endangered species.

Garcinia cambogia is small fruit that looks like a miniature pumpkin from south east asia. It is suppose to turbo charge the metabolism. Although claiming to have no side effects; people have reported severe stomach cramps, headaches and diarrhea. Again clinical testing has showed that it performed no better than placebo.

There is also serious medical concern by authorities of kidney and liver damage with these ingredients and concern about there purity when used in various diet products (toxins have been found mixted in some of them).

Again I refer you to my alternate to this product. It is a far safer alternative...except you may get a chill and maybe even a police record! :lol:
Kim
Blitz

Postby CronicBadger » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Even "natural" supplements can be dangerous if one of the ingredients that is refined and concentrated is poisonous. Some well-known plant products once thought harmless and used in herbal remedies for hundreds or thousands of years have been found to cause cancer and organ damage when turned into pills or consumed in medicinal quantities.
CronicBadger

Postby Blitz » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:28 pm

Yep! Some of the most deadliest poisons are very natural. The average suburban garden will contain several plants that can knock you off or at the very least slow you down. Ask any serious detective fiction reader - they will tell you. :shock: Murder most foul! :lol:

Kim
Blitz

Postby rebeca00 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:18 pm

CronicBadger wrote:Even "natural" supplements can be dangerous if one of the ingredients that is refined and concentrated is poisonous. Some well-known plant products once thought harmless and used in herbal remedies for hundreds or thousands of years have been found to cause cancer and organ damage when turned into pills or consumed in medicinal quantities.

I didn't know anything about this! This is a very interesting fact!
rebeca00

Postby jemimah » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:47 pm

To avoid any sort of adverse effects one should always consult a doctor to get the better advice regarding the supplements.
jemimah

Postby rebeca00 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:05 pm

This is exactly what I think to do, to speak with my doctor for this supplements!
rebeca00

Postby Blitz » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:32 am

If he is a proper doctor and ethical, he (or she) wouldn't give you this rubbish! This is NO HELP for any sensible person to use.

I have noticed that you have not addressed any of my posts on this supplement. Obviously you have no answers...and worse...you are pushing a commerical agenda without the honesty of being up front. Perhaps your ethics are on par with a doctor who would recommend this product.

Kim
Blitz

Postby rebeca00 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:35 am

I will speak with several people and will decide what i do. But thanks for the advice.
rebeca00

Postby Sydneygirl » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:40 am

Blitz wrote:On another sites there is an user named Jenifer (also Jenifer00) who likes it very much. She writes just like you do too (even the same greeting as your post here)...perhaps you should ask her - you seem to have so much in common.

Now if you want a sensible opinion...just forget about this product. This thing is worse than the average junk...it suggests that you don't even bother watching what you eat or do any exercise! Not only will you not lose weight using it...you'll get fatter while doing it! :shock:

If you want to use a method similar to this product but don't want to spend the money may I suggest that at the next full moon you go outside buck naked (that would scare the neighbours off) and chant to the fat gods at the top of your voice to leave your body forever! You'll have as much success, a bit of fun and at least you would have saved your money! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kim

Bwahahahha! Kim you are hilarious and completely correct!
Sophie

Highest weight 96kgs
Start weight 93kgs
Goal weight 60kgs
Sydneygirl

Postby rebeca00 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Very very hilarious, so funny!
rebeca00

Postby Blitz » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Come on Sophie...you know you want to try my short cut method! Get to know your neighbours better! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kim :wink:
Blitz

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk