It is currently Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:53 am

Free Newsletter

seriously...what is wrong with me???

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: seriously...what is wrong with me???

Postby DD Diva » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:07 am

AndyJ wrote:You say Character, I agree, but what words would you use to describe a Character losing over 50kg??

For now, Brilliant!
After keeping it off for years, Inspirational! 8)
DD Diva

Re: seriously...what is wrong with me???

Postby Blitz » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:02 am

Sorry that's not the game we are playing.
Don't forget you are talking to a Character who has lost 87kg.
Size doesn't matter. A person who needs to lose only 10 kilos or another person who needs to lose 100 kilos are in the same place.
What counts is that each person loses what they need to lose - and then keep it off for keeps.

We learn from each other here. We support, encourage and yes - challenge each other to be better people than what we were yesterday.
It's a hard road but we are growing and becoming the people we should have been long ago.

AndyJ wrote:I am hopeless at this stuff, I ate crap in the first place to be fat, so that does make me weak.

Don't down yourself Andy. The reality is that WE ALL ate crap in the first place to be fat. If you are weak; what does that make me? I ate more and for longer! My starting weight was 153.7kg...and I'm only 167cm tall! To say that I was a well rounded figure would be an understatement! In your scheme of things - that makes me weaker! This is my whole point - it isn't about weakness or strength! It's about becoming the best YOU that you can be. This is truly a lifetime journey and not about achieving a goal or a line in the sand.

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk