It is currently Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:35 pm

Free Newsletter

Weight loss funnies

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Weight loss funnies

Postby DD Diva » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:50 am

I wasn't sure if this should go in "just for fun" section :? but as it was weight related (though not necessarily "talk" per se) thought it best to be placed here??? If not in the right section, Admin please feel free to move it. :wink:

I often get friends sending me different funnies occasionally these are weight related jokes (all in good fun) and they make me smile. And I thought it'd be nice to share some with you, and bring a smile to your faces too. :D

Weight loss is a long and sometimes lonely road to travel, but with a friend my your side and a smile on your face, it makes the journey a little more cumbersome wouldn't you agree??? 8)

Anyway here's my contribution to kick off, feel free to add a few weight funnies of your own!! :wink:
DD Diva
 

Re: Weight loss funnies

Postby DD Diva » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:53 am

I loved the caption on this one "food censored esteem"??!! :lol: :lol:
Attachments
foodSexEsteem.jpg
foodSexEsteem.jpg (45.23 KiB) Viewed 963 times
DD Diva
 

Re: Weight loss funnies

Postby JP1 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:55 am

:mrgreen:
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 112.5 Kg (26 Jan 2016)
Current :99.2 Kg (31 May 2016)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014)
Target : 94 Kgs by 15th Jul
User avatar
JP1
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland

Re: Weight loss funnies

Postby DD Diva » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:08 am

Sorry, can't help myself....here's another I got from a friend just yesterday!!!
Attachments
WeightLossCartoon1.gif
WeightLossCartoon1.gif (39.44 KiB) Viewed 960 times
DD Diva
 

Re: Weight loss funnies

Postby Blitz » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:37 am

Humour is so important for a successful weight loss journey...
if you can't laugh at yourself during it - there is a good chance that you will go crazy!

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
User avatar
Blitz
 
Posts: 3325
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Perth WA

Re: Weight loss funnies

Postby DD Diva » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:01 am

Sorry to disappoint you all, but forum activity is not considered exercise!!! :lol: :lol:
Attachments
diet6.gif
diet6.gif (11.78 KiB) Viewed 944 times
DD Diva
 

Re: Weight loss funnies

Postby Blitz » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:57 am

I've got six BILLION clicks under my belt...I haven't lost any weight from it but boy is my index finger "ripped"! :lol:

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
User avatar
Blitz
 
Posts: 3325
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Perth WA

Re: Weight loss funnies

Postby DD Diva » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:43 am

Remember, weight loss is about the choices you make!!! :wink: :lol:
Attachments
cartoon-weight-loss.png
cartoon-weight-loss.png (70.52 KiB) Viewed 936 times
DD Diva
 

Re: Weight loss funnies

Postby AndyJ » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:25 pm

Thanks guys.

Been a tough day I tell ya.

This thread put a smile on my face.
High : 136 Kg (Oct 2006)
Low : 76.6 Kg (Mar 2007)
Current : 87.15 Kg (13th Aug 2014)
Goals. : 78-79kg Kg
Maximum Allowed: 81 Kg
AndyJ
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Re: Weight loss funnies

Postby DD Diva » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:41 pm

AndyJ wrote:Thanks guys.

Been a tough day I tell ya.

This thread put a smile on my face.

Awesome!!! That was my intention!!! :wink:
DD Diva
 

Re: Weight loss funnies

Postby Blitz » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:27 pm

I brought a Far Side book today...it's got some really funny weight loss cartoons in it. That Larson is insane - insanely funny! :lol:

Humour is what will get you through those tough times. I remember one night a bike rider keeled me over on the footpath (and didn't stop!). There I was with a sore ankle, hands and knees scrapped and bleeding...laying flat on my back like a beached whale and hurting badly. As I picked myself up I started to laugh out loud. If anyone had been passing by in a car they would have thought I was some sort of staggering drunk walking the streets! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
User avatar
Blitz
 
Posts: 3325
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Perth WA

Re: Weight loss funnies

Postby DD Diva » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:49 am

Blitz wrote:I brought a Far Side book today...it's got some really funny weight loss cartoons in it. That Larson is insane - insanely funny! :lol:

Humour is what will get you through those tough times. I remember one night a bike rider keeled me over on the footpath (and didn't stop!). There I was with a sore ankle, hands and knees scrapped and bleeding...laying flat on my back like a beached whale and hurting badly. As I picked myself up I started to laugh out loud. If anyone had been passing by in a car they would have thought I was some sort of staggering drunk walking the streets! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kim

Oh Kim you poor thing, how horrid....a hit and run!!! I am always so blown away by people who hit someone and haven't got the decency (at the very least) to stop and render assistance!! :shock:
But yes, I can see the funny side, it would have provoked a giggle (at least while I was trying to help you up which may have been funnier given that I'm only 152cm tall)
DD Diva
 

Re: Weight loss funnies

Postby DD Diva » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:52 am

Shedding kilos and shedding tears?!! :?
Attachments
mostly_water.gif
mostly_water.gif (14.41 KiB) Viewed 915 times
DD Diva
 

Re: Weight loss funnies

Postby Blitz » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:36 pm

DD Diva wrote:But yes, I can see the funny side, it would have provoked a giggle (at least while I was trying to help you up which may have been funnier given that I'm only 152cm tall)


The thing that proved to be the funniest was the three scabs on my knee from it. They formed a perfect smilie face on my knee! :lol:

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
User avatar
Blitz
 
Posts: 3325
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Perth WA

Re: Weight loss funnies

Postby DD Diva » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:57 am

Blitz wrote: The thing that proved to be the funniest was the three scabs on my knee from it. They formed a perfect smilie face on my knee! :lol:
Did you colour it in with some Benadene??? :lol: :lol:
DD Diva
 

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests