Traditionally this is one of those times of the year when people undertaking weight loss find the hardest.
But rather than approaching Easter with a foreboding sense of doom; why not use it as a challenge to nail down some very important skills you will need to learn for a successful healthy weight loss style?
If you make headway at this time...you can be confident to handle any other time.
The key to a successful Easter is simple.
- 1) Don't deprive yourself by having no chocolate: If you do you will set yourself up as a martyr and down the road cave in big time.
2) Moderation is the key: Where is the rule that says you must eat a mountain of chocolate? Gluttony is not the same thing as enjoyment.
3) Buy Quality not quantity: The cheaper the "chocolate" generally the more fat and sugar it contains.
4) Pace the consumption: All you chocolate doesn't need to be eaten in one sitting...a little each day is best (and more rewarding).
5) Own the chocolate: If you ate it...you are responsible to do the extra exercise to negate the consumption.
I've drawn a few cartoons on the theme for your amusement...I hope you enjoy them.
Have a very happy Easter all!