It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:25 am

Free Newsletter

Wana lose weight? Just book for a FREE wellness evaluation!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Wana lose weight? Just book for a FREE wellness evaluation!

Postby gamecw » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:43 pm

Hello!

Let me introduce myself first! My name is Chris and Im a personal wellness coach.

Iv been working in this wellness centre located at city, sydney and we have already helped many many people to lose weight.

As a new year gift to people who live in sydney, we r offering a FREE wellness evaluation to people want to lose weight! So what is this evaluation all about? In this evaluation, you'll find out your body compostion numbers like your lean body mass, your body fat%, your metabolic rate and the amount of protein that you need on a daily basis to maintain your muscle mass. We also so a nutrition and lifestyle evaluation and offer you some recommendations so you can make heathier choices. The whole thing will take about an hour. As a gift to you, we'll give you a free booklet that contains a lot of great info on improving your wellness along with all of your body composition numbers and some valuable recommendation on how you can lose weight.

So how does this sound? Although this program is COMPLETELY FREE, you do have to call to book for a time as there're only 3~4 positions avaliable each day!

And for people who are serious about losing weight, you will be able to get on our proven weight lost program at that comes with a 30 days satisfaction guarantee!!

So how does this sound?? We have plenty of live testimonials of our programs, who now work in our wellness centre as a wellness coach! (you may be one too!)

Our promise is we'll make weight lost easier, and cheaper than ever for you, alone with a happy, healthy life style!!

To book for a FREE Wellness evaulation or to hear more about the program, call me on 0411 195 618 (or sms), or email me on [email protected]!
gamecw

Postby gamecw » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:47 pm

A similar wellness evaluation will cost about $100 from elsewhere. then why not get this one for free?! We open during christmas too!!

Do not call if ur not avaliable to come to the Sydney area!
gamecw

Postby gamecw » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:13 pm

Happy new year to everyone!!

Our wellness centre closes today, the 28th & tomorrow 29th Dec, so do not book for tomorrow!

It will run again on the 30th, but closes on the 31st and 3rd jan!
:wink:
gamecw

Return to Weight loss Talk