It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Feeling like poo about myself :(

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Feeling like poo about myself :(

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:06 pm

Hi everyone!

Well, I went shopping today with the intention of getting myself a couple of nice tops or something from the sales... Everything I tried on just looked horrible!!!! :( :( :( I didn't buy any tops but I did manage to get 2 really nice bra's for cheap..

How do you guys get your self esteem back up after having a disastrous shopping trip??

Em
zeedeveelgirl

Postby KimE » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:09 pm

Oh that's crappy for you Emma and I hate it when it happens. I have always been the sort of gal who can put it behind her and move on. I usually rant and rave for a bit and tell my hubby how I am feeling. Maybe because I do that it actually gets all the bad feelings out so I can face the world again.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:29 pm

KimE wrote:Oh that's crappy for you Emma and I hate it when it happens. I have always been the sort of gal who can put it behind her and move on. I usually rant and rave for a bit and tell my hubby how I am feeling. Maybe because I do that it actually gets all the bad feelings out so I can face the world again.

Ahhh that's a good idea, ranting and raving :P I feel better already for writing about it and getting someone elses perspective! I feel happy that I managed to find a couple of pretty bits of underwear at least!!

Thanks Kim :)
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Ally » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:39 pm

Yeah mate it puts a bit of a dampener on your day doesn't it mate?? Try not to let it get you down and end up eating wrong because of it (it happens to me sometimes then you realise how stupid you are for pigging out and then that sets off more self-bashing LOL) I like Kim idea of ranting and raving!! Good idea!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:42 pm

Ally wrote:Yeah mate it puts a bit of a dampener on your day doesn't it mate?? Try not to let it get you down and end up eating wrong because of it (it happens to me sometimes then you realise how stupid you are for pigging out and then that sets off more self-bashing LOL) I like Kim idea of ranting and raving!! Good idea!

It sure does put a dampner on my day! This was after my gym session too! Haha. I'm managing to keep eating right, yippee :D
It's a vicious cycle sometimes isn't it? Self-bash, pig out, more self-bashing.. oh dear :P
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:57 pm

hi emma

whatever you do dont comfort yourself with food! thats the worst thing you can do. ranting and raving is great fun! i do it all the time. i dont wear nice underwear im pretty boring, plus with the size of my chest im stuck with granny bras!

sometimes i have money to buy clothes but can never find anything! hold on to your dollars and you will come across something pretty when you least expect to.
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:11 pm

kate_turner2000 wrote:hi emma

whatever you do dont comfort yourself with food! thats the worst thing you can do. ranting and raving is great fun! i do it all the time. i dont wear nice underwear im pretty boring, plus with the size of my chest im stuck with granny bras!

sometimes i have money to buy clothes but can never find anything! hold on to your dollars and you will come across something pretty when you least expect to.

thanks kate :) Nope, not going to comfort myself with food! i'm feeling a lot better thanks to all your comments and support :)
Yeah I find it really hard to find pretty bra's in my size too (12DD), but target had quite a few :D they have a new big-boobed line of bras!!! should check it out!!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:57 pm

live about 30 minutes from target so it would be a day trip for me but now hearing that i will ahve to make a special trip :) thanks em!
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:19 pm

kate_turner2000 wrote:live about 30 minutes from target so it would be a day trip for me but now hearing that i will ahve to make a special trip :) thanks em!

no probs at all girl :)
wow, 30 mins!!!! and i thought my target was a pain in the butt cos it's not in my local shopping mall, but it's only 10 mins away!!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby laura » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:23 am

I try to think positive, maybe I couldn't find the tops I wanted but I saved the money. I usually feel very proud of myself when I manage to come home from shopping empty handed :lol: .
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVPFGZa/]
[/url]
laura

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:34 pm

laura wrote:I try to think positive, maybe I couldn't find the tops I wanted but I saved the money. I usually feel very proud of myself when I manage to come home from shopping empty handed :lol: .

good point! altho i did spend $$ on bras, but it could've bene a lot more :D
zeedeveelgirl

Return to Weight loss Talk