It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:03 am

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program

Postby Hayley » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:21 pm

Hi Everyone!

I am currently following the TONY FERGUSON PROGRAM, sold at Terry White Chemists.
The first day costs at the Chemist are
Registration $15.00 (you only pay this once) they weigh you and measure your waist for life with no extra charge.
Tony Ferguson program book $9.95
14 meal sachets (2 per day for a week) at $3.19 each = $44.66
TOTAL $69.61

After that you'll only pay $44.66 each week for your meals, measure and weigh-in.

TF brand extras that can also be purchased if you wish are Simply Fibre, Multi-Vitamins & Minerals, Bio-Chromium and a plastic TF shake cup.

The shake and soup flavours for you to choose from are:

[center]Banana
Chocolate
English Toffee
Espresso
French Vanilla
Mocha
Strawberries & Cream
Wildberry
Asian Curry Soup
Creme of Chicken Soup
Mushroom Soup
Roast Pumpkin Soup
[/center]

Good Luck with your progress everyone and you're all welcome to join me for a 'chat' in this thread!
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:25 pm

Hi guys, now into the 2nd day back on TF and I'm feeling great. No headaches yet and not hungry at all either!

I couldn't help myself and jumped on the scales this morning - dropped 1.5kg since yesterday and even drank over 3 litres of water yesterday too! I won't get on the scales every day, but I admit I do like to watch what they do after particular meals at night to see how they affect my weightloss etc.

Hope everyone is well. What are you all up to for New Year's? Not sure about what we're doing yet...probably a quiet one, as we're not into drinking heaps or really late nights now we have our boy! God, I sound really old and I'm only 27 ha ha ha!

Be back tomorrow guys.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:26 pm

Oh and I love how the ticker factory now allows you to include your BMI in your weightloss ticker if you wish!
Hayley

Postby hushpuppy » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:50 pm

Great going haley . Well done
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:04 pm

hey hayley
sounds like its all going well for you! i cant wait to get back into it all. i know i have put on weight over this xmas and new year season. i know what you mean about having a child! we are going to mums for a bbq for new years and i wont be drinking but i doubt ill be awake at midnight haha. lucky we have the portacot for heidi. hope connor is well. keep up the great work :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:01 pm

Hey Hayley...great to have you back in full swing!!! Good luck with TF mate...you will reach your goal!!

Any news on your move as yet?? I hope it will be soon for you as the sooner you go the sooner you can be settled!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Lolly » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:49 pm

I did try the TF diet here a few months back - it was a complete disaster :shock:

I ended up with a 3 day migraine and when I went to the Dr's, he told me I was basically starving myself :? and that I had to stop and do sensible stuff. I did lose about 4kg in the week that I did it though and managed to start drinking water again so that was a positive.

I hope it works well for you Hayley, I suppose some people it does and some (like me) :( it doesn't
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:35 am

hey lolly like all the different weightloss programmes out there -they dont work for some but they work for others. the heaches wouldve been your body going into ketosis and the detoxing. you cant actually starve on tony ferguson though because you are allowed to eat as much diet jelly as you like as well as as many vegetables/salad stuff you like as well (from the list). hopefully you can find something that works for you to help you reach your goals :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:31 am

I agree Kate, however ketosis can be dangerous for some....my mum went on the equivalent to the atkins diet many years ago and she lost 10 stone in 11 months and almost lost her life as when her body went into the ketosis mode it shut her kidneys down...so you do have to be careful!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Jisgone » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:48 am

can you buy the tony ferguson shakes in big packets? im thinking of getting something to have as a lunch replacement and have only seen slim fast in the big milo tin looking packets and also are the tony ferguson ones nice? ive tried some horrible ones in the past
thanks! :)
Jisgone

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:52 am

my cousin works for tony ferguson and she gave me a english toffee one to try once and it was pretty yum. unfortunately i cant afford the program because we are on one income! they dont come in tins they come in sachets. one serve= one sachet. so if you wanted one for lunch each day you would need to pay $3.19 a day. also you would need to join up to tony ferguson to buy the shakes (see prices in hayleys post above).

have you tried the sanitarium up & go? its sorta similar- high protein etc
kate_turner2000

Postby Jisgone » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:56 am

i have tried up and go but are they more meal replacement or supplements? im a poor uni student so the tf prices do seem a bit steep, do you know if you have to buy a weeks worth of sachets or if you can just buy as many as you want?
Jisgone

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:13 am

well up & go is equivalent to weetbix and milk apparently. the tony ferguson sachets are the same- they provide you with enough nutrients and so on. if you were to buy them (as many as you want as long as you join up to tony ferguson) you would need to follow their plan for the weightloss to work THEIR way. they are formulated to balance out the other carbs and protein you have had during the day. you could always join up and buy some to see what you think of it all. and to see if you lose weight with them as well as eating the things you normally would consume.
kate_turner2000

Postby Jisgone » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:24 am

i just looked at the tony ferguson website and it seems a bit extreme for me, your only allowed 2 bits of fruit a day and certain vegies! it would feel like i was in prison eating such bland things so im going to try to have a salad for lunch today :)
Jisgone

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:32 am

hehe... make up a big salad and have it on hand and you can have it for a couple of days and you will be right :) or you can make a batch of soup or something :)
kate_turner2000

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk