It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:22 am

Free Newsletter

Whats your goal?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby tiffanyp » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:38 pm

My goal is to fit in to clothing in my wardrobe comfortably. The sizes range from 10-12.
I havent been a size 8 since my early 20's so that is hardly achievable.
My body shape changed so much after having children. I lost a stack of weight after my first child, then I didnt fall pregnant again for nearly 7 years (took a while to get over the whole ordeal! :twisted: )
and then with my son, I got HUGE when I was pregnant it took a lot of hard work to get the weight off, now I am back up again to what I was when he was in my tummy!

Here comes the hard work again.
Tiff
tiffanyp

Postby milo » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:42 pm

I would love to get to a comfy size 12. Then I wouldnt have to try anything on and I wouldnt have to pick up a size 14 at the shops.
I got to a 12 (not comfy though) and loved the feeling, as imagine it if I was comfy :D
Mel :)

WEEK 1 - 86.5 kg
WEEK 2 - 84.9kg
milo

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:57 pm

hey tiff it took 7 years? after my ordeals i think ill be the same as you- lol. do ya have the flabby bubby tummy still?
kate_turner2000

Postby Lolly » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:00 am

I would love to be a size 12 again *sighs*

My daughters clothes are calling me lol - She is a 10-12.

I don't think I could ever be a 10 again, after having 3 c-sections, my tummy will never be flat again without surgery :(

I would settle for a lumpy tummied 12
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby tiffanyp » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:33 am

Hey Kate:)
Yep, seven years inbetween was disasterous! As I had begun to get my full independance back and to have a baby wanting me every minute of every day (he never slept for longer than 20 mins at a time, and he fed every 40 minutes!) The Breastfeeding Association support the Feed on Demand regime instead of getting a baby in to a 4 hourly feeding habit (which is what I did with Amy) and Joseph was a snacker. Infact he was horrid all round! My husband went fishing the day I got out of hospital, my daughter was mid term at school and I still had to driver her to and from school and Joseph never slept and never got in to any sort of routine.
I remember not sleeping for 14 days at one point in time!
I ended up in hospital after having a mini break down! And then Joseph got an eninguil hernia (not sure of spelling) and we had to be flown to Adelaide so he could have surgery it was just awful. Many times I wanted to just put him back up in to my womb and continue on with the uncomfortable pregnancy!

And, then to top it all off he completely ruined my toned tummy and YES I have BABY BELLY STILL!
It is very embarrasing as I always had a really flat tummy, but now there is not a muscle to be found, which also causes me to have a lot of back and lower back pain.

So, pregnancy for anyone?

i would strongly suggest to any mother to just dedicated a few years to having kids, get it all over and done with and then get yourself back on track!

I dont mean to sound so negative, I love my kids and realise (after having a sister who couldnt concieve and had to adopt) that I am blessed with these two beautiful souls. And, that they are both so healthy with no ailments. (my sisters little girl that they adopted has Autism) I am very lucky!

:D Tiff :D
how do I post a photo? I will post a piccie of my kids for you all to see!
tiffanyp

Postby Ally » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:40 am

You need to upload your photo into somewhere like photobucket (http://www.photobucket.com) and then just follow the links from there!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby tiffanyp » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:53 am

Sorry Ally, I am completely useless. I have uploaded it, but now how do I post it to the site (as a blog or what?)

Tiff :(
tiffanyp

Postby Lolly » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:01 am

Tiff, just highlight the bottom code in photobucket (the [img] one, copy and paste into a post here :D

[/url]
Lolly

Postby tiffanyp » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:08 am

If this worked, this is a photo of my children, Amy and Joseph.
Notice where it was taken! McDonalds! ARRGHHH!!!
Although I must say, the kids were more interested in the play equipment. They dont actually like the food!

Unfortunately, their mother was no doubt polishing off a nice burger and fries when this image was taken!!! :oops:

No more though! That is no longer on the menu!

Cheers.
Tiffany :D
tiffanyp

Postby tiffanyp » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:10 am

That image is rather large!!!
How do I make it smaller?
tiffanyp

Postby Lolly » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:11 am

Tiff they are sooooo cute.

Do you scrapbook, that is a great photo for a page......

arrrrrrrggghhh my scrapbooking brain is takin over my life :shock:

[/url]
Lolly

Postby tiffanyp » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:19 am

Dearest Lolly,
With my zero talent for sewing on buttons and doing hems is also my non-existent habit of anything 'crafty'.
The answer my dear... is no, I dont scrapbook. but you can borrow the image if you want! LOL :D
Infact, I will post you Joseph for a few days !!! :twisted: LOL
tiffanyp

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk