It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:58 pm

Free Newsletter

WHO magazine!!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

WHO magazine!!

Postby orily1 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:45 am

Hi guys, i just thought i should let you all know that when you get the chance, go and read this months WHO magazine its main headline is "New years Breakdowns and Hook-ups!" and has a pic of britney looking wierd. But that's not important, the reason am recommending you all go and read it, is because on page 42-47 are stories of 6 inspiring people who like all of us here decided to change their lives and loose weight. Go and read their lifestories and the ways in which they all managed to reach their goals. The title for the stories is "Reclaiming their lives: Frumpy to Fabulous". Enjoy!!! :lol:
orily1

Postby Pinkie » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:50 am

Thanks for that Orily. I love the Who Magazine, I bought last week/month's because they had the 12 week challenge results and that was amazing. Now I'll get this one for more inspiration!! :D
Pinkie xx

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wBH58xg/]
[/url]
Pinkie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:25 am

hi orily...

you are wrong...

it IS important....

to see britney look frumpy cos then we can laugh at her!! lol

thanks for that. im a mag buff myself but dont really like who but might buy it just to read the article :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Fluffy » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:19 pm

Hi Orily,

I buy Who Magazine every week for some light entertainment. I was just reading about those people last night. They are just like us. They have had all the same challenges and now they have succeeded...just like we all are succeeding at the moment :)
Fluffy

Postby Chinta » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:22 pm

I started buying every issue of Who when it first came out, but don`t buy magazines anymore......... i`ll get this issue though..... every bit of inspiration helps :wink:
ImageImage
Chinta

Postby Ally » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:57 am

yep I starred in it myself last year around the same time!! they were doing a summer special on internet dieting and I was amongst 6 women who were chosen....all very exciting as I had lost 30kg....and then I went on to stack all the weight back on again :?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Simmy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:18 pm

Ally, do you think its because you were doing it for other people rather than yourself? I think thats been my problem (and still is to some extent) I do it for approval - I can't wait to tell my partner and mum about the slightest weight loss. Maybe I need to start keeping it a secret (not from you guys - no secrets on here :P) and waiting till people notice and comment. Hmm.. other views?
Simmy

Postby Ally » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:41 pm

No Simmy I wasn't losing weight for other people, I was losing it for myself, but I fell ill with an array of things on boxing day 2005. It started with tonsilitis, which was followed by an ear infection (4 infections in the one ear at the one time) which took 4 months to heal all up...I was just recovering from that when I fell out of the cubby house and buggered my leg with 8 stitches, an infection followed and then it ulcerated on me.....at which this point I had given up completely as I couldn't exercise with the ear infections as I was dizzy and if I stood up for any length of time I would get a severe pain shoot through my ear...then the leg happened and I had to rest it and then by this stage I had stuck on so much weight from eating take aways from not being able to cook that much, that I just gave up completely.....phew that was long winded!!! I piled on 35kgs in about 7 months!!
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:31 pm

plus your hubby makes yummy pies and i know i wouldnt knock them back if i was bedridden! haha
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:45 am

hehehe funnily enough that was mainly what we lived on!!
[/url]
Ally

Return to Weight loss Talk