It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:59 pm

Free Newsletter

Mood swings, FAMILY STAYING CLEAR

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Mood swings, FAMILY STAYING CLEAR

Postby Lynda » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:00 pm

OK, eat healthy, do exercise that's all it takes, so all the books say. It doesn't say that the family needs a book also on how to cope with mum's new lifestyle change.

I never thought that i could cry and laugh at the same time and then be angry and oh how about laughing hysterically just 1 minute after this for no reason. Familynot knowing what to do, if they leave i yell, if they stay i yell. What's the matter with me?

The whole house is then suddenly clean with my burst of energy, but then i have a afternoon sleep (nana nap the kids call it)

Oh so many emotions, and they call this getting healthy

:D :) :( :? :shock: 8) :lol: :cry: :x :evil:
Lynda

Postby Dee » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:20 pm

LOL you sound like a pregnant woman!

I've heard that the elimination of certain foods can cause withdrawal type symptoms - and I gotta say that that's what it sounds like.. on the up side, if that's what's going on, it will pass. Sorry I can't offer any real advice, but persist with it; you will come out the other end. (And make loads of apologies... hehe)

Dee
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Postby tiffanyp » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:30 pm

Dont panic, the mood swings wont last!
It is just your body getting used to change. No one likes change, not even us busy mums!
Stay positive, dont go grabbing the chocolate, just hang in there! You can do this!!!

Tiffany :D
tiffanyp

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:08 pm

LOL i agree with Dee! Pregnancy!

anyway just let your fmaily know over dinner that you will emotional from time to time. its not an easy thing to do- losing weight and you are changing your food habits and so on so all that has an impact as well. keep smiling and think of how much better you will feel once you reach your goal- you wont be able to wipe that smile of your face at all!
kate_turner2000

Return to Weight loss Talk