It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:23 am

Free Newsletter

SureSlim

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

SureSlim

Postby i.will.get.there. » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:01 pm

Does anyone on this friendly board have experience with their program?
i.will.get.there.

Postby Lolly » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:28 pm

not me - I hate structured eating plans - I count calories so I know when to stop in the day :lol:

I think there are a few members here doing well with it though.
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby Pinkie » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:43 pm

I don't do SureSlim, I can't follow structured programs either. I have a friend who started mid last year on it and she has lost a little over 8 kilos so far. She looks fantastic! She's had a breather from end of Nov to now, and she said she put on 1kg I think, but she's back into today and wants to lose another 12kg. She's going to do it, she's very positive about SureSlim. I guess it works for her :D
Pinkie xx

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wBH58xg/]
[/url]
Pinkie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:55 pm

hi there
there are a few people who are on it- cant think of their names at the moment! so tired! lol but im sure they can tell you what they think of it :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:50 am

sorry i will get there....can't help you on that one....hopefully one of the ladies on it will be able to help you...hope you can get it sorted soon!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Jisgone » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:21 am

i tried the shakes a few years back, it tasted soo powdery and was gross! they might have improved them now
Jisgone

Postby yummymummy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:44 am

Im on sureslim,I think its great Its the first time Ive been able to lose weight. Its a very structured eating plan which works for me because I know where Im at from day to day- and you have to weigh everything! You have to like seeds such as pepitos sunflower ect because you have to eat them each day. I eat really well on sureslim and feel really healthy
Theres no shakes or anyything like that to have
Jody
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby Fairie » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:10 pm

Hi I Will Get There, I did SureSlim last year and really loved it. I lost almost 30kg but have since put it back on, it is my fault not because of SureSlim. :cry:

If I could afford to sign up again I wouln't hesitate. I am trying to get back on track and do it myself but for me the weekly weigh-in's
were what I needed the most.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Jisgone » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:49 pm

if its not shakes i must be thinking of another program! i remember the shake containers were red but thats about it. its sad being 22 and having been on so many diets i dont remember the names of them hehe
Jisgone

Postby i.will.get.there. » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:03 pm

thanks for all your replies, i was interested, but think it'll be too expensive, like from $495 up she said... i won't be able to afford this atm so will try on my own and the board!
i.will.get.there.

Postby emztres » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:18 pm

I tried SureSlim about 2yrs ago.... *shakes head* I wasn't too happy. All i lost was a grand from my bank account. I found their regimen too extreme. I don't know, i guess it differs from person to person. There were alot of supplements i had to get down.. About 5 sandwich bags of different seeds. And than your weekly appointment with them where i found they were telling me thing's i already knew. It's basically up to you and it wasn't something i wanted to do the rest of my life.. eating all those seeds and etc's.
I say find out what's going to be good for you body and mental wellbeing - make up a diet that will suit you. Goodluck love.

- Emz
emztres

Postby chunky monkey » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:51 pm

Yep, I have also tried Sureslim ( one among many programs I have tried). Wasn't impressed. I went to an information night and signed up on the spot for the 20% discount, from $1000 down to $800. Once I was signed up and locked in, I do not think I have met more unhelpful people. The plan was very restrictive which did not help. I persevered for a few weeks but gave up. I really do think the program will work for some people who can deal with all the restrictions. The problem that I found was once I was signed up, the consultants had absolutely no interest in answering any questions and booking an appointment for the follow up weigh ins became farcical with the amount of times they were "booked out" etc and I felt that I was more of an impediment than a customer ( having worked most of my life in customer service, they had none!), if that makes sense at all. But this was the North Ringwood Branch and I'm not too sure if they are still operating out of there. It certainly left a real bitter taste in my mouth.

Cheers,
Michelle
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wbij8Bk/]
[/url]
chunky monkey

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:52 am

sorry to hear about your experience michelle- it made me shake my head in disgust! i havent tried it and as you said it would work for some people. but when you hear stories like that it makes you wonder what all the centres are like.

kind of like when you see tradies driving around and doing illegal things on the roads - speeding, tail gating etc and i look at all their advertising on their utes and vans and i think 'matE you have no chance in hell getting mine or anyone else i knows business EVER'
kate_turner2000

Postby chunky monkey » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:00 am

Hi Kate,

Thanks for your reply. When I went to the information session, the staff were friendly and helpful with questions etc. As I said though, once signed up they couldn't become more unhelpful/disinterested. My partner Phil came with me at the info session and he was really impressed also and later on could not believe the change. To be fair, I am sure there are some Sureslim consultants who really do care about their clients but my experience was awful.

Cheers,

Michelle
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wbij8Bk/]
[/url]
chunky monkey

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:04 am

its probably based on commission! like i mentioned before when hear enough bad news about things like that it really turns you off. its a lot of money isnt it! are u able to get money back from it or not?
kate_turner2000

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk