It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:13 am

Free Newsletter

SureSlim

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby yummymummy » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:08 am

Good on you for doing sureslim zoeh! I did it augest last year and dropped 16kgs and kept it off (have had a little hick up recently but am back to being 72 so its all good)Its a simple natural eating plan that uses all unprocessed food which is what I loved about it, no diet that involves getting your meal out of a jar sounds good to me(Like meal replacement shakes-YUCK)its bloody hard at time but for the first time in years Im in control of my eating and my body, I tend to stick to the diet mon to fri and have the weekend off to have a glass of wine or 2, I know if I gave up the weekend luxuries Id be at goal weight but Im so comfortable with where Im at its not an issue
Goodluck!!
Jody
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby Ally » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:18 pm

I think we all need to remember that we are all here for the same reason....to lose weight and gain support that may not otherwise be available, no matter what program/diet we choose to follow..... :wink:

Zoe I hope you go well on the program, as you say see how you feel in a month or so....keep us updated on how you go mate. :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:01 pm

i am definately looking forward to hearing about zoehs progress on sureslim. i see the ads all the time and have heard both good and bad things about it. this might be something that works for zoeh :)
kate_turner2000

Postby zoeh » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:52 pm

thanks guys looks like i was just fortunate enough to be going to a clinic with good representatives that provide good customer service, i mean if i was seeing someone at sureslim that spoke to me the way a nutritionist spoke to me then i wouldnt be going back or be going through it.

Ive had well and truelly over 8 consultations with a naturopath, they give you something to take to make you feel good and your digestive system working well then it finishes and you have to go back and pay for the herbs etc again, I have spent well over $880 on naturopathic visits and it never fixed my weight in fact I went on a diet from a naturopath and got really, really sick from it (Keto system) i think it was because of the high protein intake, sureslim is not a high protein diet so it is really gentle on my body .. if that makes sense....

And if the people at the clinic couldnt keep on the diet or answer your questions, it sounds like they need to research their product a bit more.

yummymummy - how long did it take you to lose the weight on the program? Did you see much of a difference early on in the program? I agree with you completely about how its a simple eating plan, definitely why I like it so much. I've tried meal replacement shakes and protein shakes and things and they didnt work for me and I felt really gross when taking it and I think the protein shakes was giving me acne, I've definitely noticed it clear up more when I stopped taking them. On the naturopath diet i was cooking all these weird meals and things and this one is really quite simple. I love the Burgen bread on the program. Last night I was dipping a slice of that bread in cold pressed olive oil and it sort of tasted sweet and was soooooooooo nice

and my breakfast is all the seeds you have to have with cooked apple cinnamon and yoghurt its such a nice thing to eat it feels comforting and warm with the hot apple mmmmmm
zoeh

Postby Vegetable » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:15 pm

zoeh, I hope I didnt sound too negative about SS, just that I personally had a bad experience with it. Trust me, you will get some great weightlosses with SS! :D Thats great if you can stick to it, like Ally said, different things for different ppl. Good luck to ya mate :D
Vegetable

Postby Vegetable » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:19 pm

Can you have Bread on SS now??? lol god I might have stuck at it if you could have bread! Things must have changed since i did it back in 2003 :roll:
Vegetable

Postby Ally » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:08 am

hahahaha Amy I think you have just drooled all over your keyboard and monitor!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby zoeh » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:43 am

oh no i didnt take anything you said personally i mean i know when i have a bad experience or a good experiece with something i passionately speak it out

i found it interesting;)

Yeah i am allowed either 2 slices of burgen rye, soy lin bread or mountain bread a day or 5 crispbreads a day which include arnotts corn cruskits, arnotts rice cruskits, vita wheats, ryvita wafers, players rice squares and a few others...
zoeh

Postby Vegetable » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:52 am

*humpf* when I did it we were only allowed the mountain bread :roll: LOL
Vegetable

Postby yummymummy » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:41 pm

Hi Zoeh, it took me 3mths to lose 16 kigs and Ive been hanging around this weight for a couple of months now. I saw a difference within a week I just felt better and less bloated, also the wrinkes Ive been devolping around my mouth and eyes have softened heaps :D I think its all the good oils we have, Ive much more energy too and my aching feet have gone. ALL GOOD!! Keep at it and you will feel the differences too, taking all the processed crap out of your diet is so good for you.
Jody
Jody

[/url]
yummymummy

Postby zoeh » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:01 pm

oh wow

your post has made me MORE motivated!! I have those wrinkles around my mouth. Definitely noticed feeling less bloated in the first couple of days.

3 months, 16kgs thats awesome!!
zoeh

Postby yummymummy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:37 pm

Good on you Keep it up!!
Jody
Jody

[/url]
yummymummy

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk